This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: Annual finishing for Christmas Thread 2022
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2022, 02:48:28 pm »
I'm not giving in because I don't know what the weather will be like yet. I'm not saying I'm going to work because I've got two weeks scheduled work and tips to lose either.
I'm not saying I'm going to spend my slush fund or that I'm not going to spend my slush fund yet.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DJW

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2022, 03:19:15 pm »
I’m saving my money for baked beans on a beach smewhere.

dazmond

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2022, 11:23:20 pm »
I’m finished.
Have you seen next weeks forecast?

2 weeks yet for me to complete this years scheduled work....I'd lose over £2k plus tips if I finished today! :o

Not a chance!I'll crack on as normal. ;)
I thought times like this are what your slush fund is for. Using your slush so you don't have to go out in the slush. Or worse.

I've got over £32k behind me but I'm not spending any of it if I can work....

You see the difference between me and you Griff is I like to work even in this weather(albeit part time hours). :)
What's your slush fund for then? I can't see the point in having a slush fund that you won't touch.
I'm not saying you shouldn't work. We might differ on what is workable though. Having work that needs doing and missing out on tips shouldn't be that much of a factor.

I have just over £20k in my slush fund and the rest in a few other accounts....its there for emergencies(if I'm ill or suffering from an injury etc).I'm also adding to it every month too.

I like to get out most days and work.....5 or so  hours in the fresh air beats sitting in all day watching TV IMO...I only do that occasionally on a Sunday or if I'm ill....certainly not because of a bit of cold weather!
price higher/work harder!

G Griffin

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2022, 12:29:18 am »
I didn't realise we were talking about a bit of cold weather. A bit of cold weather shouldn't interrupt your scheduled work and Christmas tips that you are expecting.
If the forecast is for a bit of cold weather, we should all be able to work and I'll have to record Loose Women.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DJW

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2022, 06:02:46 am »
I’ll probably lose 2k in tips plus earnings.

dazmond

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2022, 06:23:23 am »
I didn't realise we were talking about a bit of cold weather. A bit of cold weather shouldn't interrupt your scheduled work and Christmas tips that you are expecting.
If the forecast is for a bit of cold weather, we should all be able to work and I'll have to record Loose Women.

Obviously if its thick snow and ice I'd give it a miss as the real danger is crashing the van or getting stuck somewhere with half a ton of water in the back.

If I lived and worked in a hilly,rural area I'd also be sacking it off but where I am it's a bit of cold weather

NBwcs

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2022, 11:57:33 am »

Obviously if its thick snow and ice I'd give it a miss as the real danger is crashing the van or getting stuck somewhere with half a ton of water in the back.

If I lived and worked in a hilly,rural area I'd also be sacking it off but where I am it's a bit of cold weather

I bet your still in your T shirt Daz, showing off your Maldives tan :)

windowswashed

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2022, 08:30:11 pm »
Tomorrow is my last day, can't wait .............  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

SB Cleaning

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2022, 11:14:10 am »
Im finishing tomorrow, fairly up to date with work for a change too :)

Stoots

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2022, 03:50:20 pm »
Im finishing tomorrow, starting with a cold and friday is forcast heavy rain so cba with that

still cleaning work due the 5th december so will make no odds 

dazmond

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2022, 03:57:30 pm »
I'll be finished for around 3pm tomorrow.just getting over a cold and chest infection so I should be fine for xmas.first gym session in 2 weeks tonight as well!💪💪glad to be back😎

dazmond

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2022, 04:01:34 pm »
All my work will be up to date by end of play tomorrow.the last of the 8 weekly jobs that I cleaned just before I went to the Maldives will be completed.😀

deeege

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2022, 04:05:12 pm »
I’ll be finished and somehow also be upto date by lunchtime on Friday.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

KS Cleaning

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2022, 04:10:07 pm »
I will be finishing around lunchtime on Friday, all work due up to and including the 27th December will be completed. I usually only work 4 days a week but have worked a 5 day week all this month so have been able to get ahead of schedule.

andycap

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2022, 04:30:48 pm »
I will be finishing around lunchtime on Friday, all work due up to and including the 27th December will be completed. I usually only work 4 days a week but have worked a 5 day week all this month so have been able to get ahead of schedule.
Last week as well😧

KS Cleaning

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2022, 06:35:19 pm »
Last week as well😧
Had Friday off due to the weather but worked Saturday………..my first Saturday in about 4 years!

dazmond

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2022, 04:13:54 pm »
All finished now.i even cleaned my own windows and a neighbours when I got home... :)

Moved my schedule forward a week on cleaner planner and even downloaded worksheets and printed out slips for Jan 3rd..... 8)

Have a fantastic Xmas everyone and take it easy on the booze! ;D

Stoots

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2022, 04:23:53 pm »
Thats funny because my neighbour asked me to clean his windows yesterday, i said id do it over christmas. He came to the door asking "how much do you charge for window cleaning again" knowing full well im too nice and would offer to clean them for free.

After i had said i would do them he said oh thanks someone has egged my front windows,   :-X    got myself into that one.

deeege

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2022, 05:04:16 pm »
All work upto date apart from £132, do I bother going out for a couple hours tomorrow to complete it or sack it off until the new year? Can’t decide  ;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

G Griffin

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2022, 05:07:32 pm »
The forecast isn't good tomorrow.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐