van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve H

leads
« on: August 23, 2022, 09:43:46 pm »
Hi guys,
As it's advertised on the forum, i just wondered if anyone on here has used "Leadseveryday.co.uk" lead generating company.
They seem to have a lot of good reviews on trust pilot, so may be worth a go. As ive just got someone else on board with us i'm looking at generating some new leads possibly for "roof cleaning" and maybe  to top up our "gutter clearing" jobs.
Just wondered who had used them and has any success with it? How spread out the leads might be etc.
Cheers
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

Stoots

Re: leads
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 11:29:11 pm »
Just learn how to run Facebook ads yourself.

I used to sell leads but can't be bothered with it anymore.

It's not that hard to grasp and youll save a fortune.

I used to pay about 3/4 quid a lead on average and sell them on for 10/12 quid.

Steve H

Re: leads
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 09:04:49 am »
Hi Stoots,
Thanks for the reply, im not sure i have the time to generate the leads, unless its a fairly straight forward process once you have learned how to do it. I assume there must be something online/ on facebook to guide you how to do it, worth a try.
Im already very busy, just got another guy on board now, so looking for areas/ways to expand, slowly!
Many thanks
Steve
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.