van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kinderbueno

Anyone live near Teesside?
« on: June 30, 2022, 06:26:11 pm »
Seen this on facebook earlier, looks decent and wish i had something like this near me

MODDED

Splash & dash

Re: Anyone live near Teesside?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 10:44:19 pm »
Seen this on facebook earlier, looks decent and wish i had something like this near me

Funny how you have only posted 7 posts then manage to advertise Harans  new shop ????

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 08:36:37 am »

MODDED

Funny how you have only posted 7 posts then manage to advertise Harans  new shop ????

Thanks for the heads up. Post Modded.

It's a game of three halves!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 08:38:19 am »

MODDED

I see you have joined and quickly posted several times. If you wish to advertise then contact forum admin.

Ggh

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 09:01:04 am »
He may just be trying to be helpful😄
Z21 cherry picker and operator for hire
From £350/day

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 09:02:48 am »

Quite possibly...  : ;)

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 04:09:20 pm »

More like trying to promote a friends or his own business 😂😂😂😂😂

Kinderbueno

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 11:44:09 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/100078071160906/posts/pfbid0EupKZRHBMFLxcUML32dWUb682Gy4LSQSv82dFrkyg46w6pnrkkcb1Kd11HQyYrQal/?d=n

Just joined on here, i am a regular on the facebook pages.

MODDED

I see you have joined and quickly posted several times. If you wish to advertise then contact forum admin.

Sorry i was just trying to help, wish that shop was near me, it looks good if u look at the video, i am sick of waiting for delivery all the time.

Splash & dash

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2022, 05:09:00 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/100078071160906/posts/pfbid0EupKZRHBMFLxcUML32dWUb682Gy4LSQSv82dFrkyg46w6pnrkkcb1Kd11HQyYrQal/?d=n

MODDED

Sorry i was just trying to help, wish that shop was near me, it looks good if u look at the video, i am sick of waiting for delivery all the time.

Most of the window cleaning supply firms we deal with it’s next day delivery only one one company I have dealt with claim they have stuff in stock when the dont  and it takes longer so stopped dealing with them

Kinderbueno

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2022, 07:35:10 pm »

MODDED

Most of the window cleaning supply firms we deal with it’s next day delivery only one one company I have dealt with claim they have stuff in stock when the dont  and it takes longer so stopped dealing with them

It would be nice to actually have a shop like that on my doorstep where i could feel and see the item before buying, do you not think?

Splash & dash

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2022, 08:17:30 pm »

MODDED

It would be nice to actually have a shop like that on my doorstep where i could feel and see the item before buying, do you not think?

There aren’t any shops like that within a hundred miles from me at the closest , over the years I have spent thousands on kit that was utterly useless, but now I know what works well  and just order online and 99% of the time it’s delivered the next day .

Stoots

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2022, 07:43:32 pm »
I have a shop similar to that not far from me (but better by the looks of it) Its about 20 mins drive away.

But honestly its easier and usually cheaper to just order stuff online, which goes for most things i buy these days.

Kinderbueno

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2022, 08:45:07 pm »
I have a shop similar to that not far from me (but better by the looks of it) Its about 20 mins drive away.

But honestly its easier and usually cheaper to just order stuff online, which goes for most things i buy these days.

Nice where are you from, does the shop do online orders