This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rb4no

soft wash wfp connections
« on: June 12, 2022, 06:50:39 pm »
recently purchased a dosatron for hypo. This in turn presently is connected of 1/2 hose with a gun for open spaces like driveways etc however, for more detailed WFP type work  I need to reduce this further to 6mm wfp hose. I'm using rectus fittings but they give after a while and I don't want the leaks and drips. I've in the past used hozelock fittings reduced down but not comfortable using those either. What are you guys using? Or is it a case of renewing frequently enough so that I don't get the leaks etc?

Smudger

Re: soft wash wfp connections
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 04:11:40 pm »
Anything metal unless cleaned really well will corrode - so if your not cleaning the fittings or don’t want to replace then hose lock is your best option - as always buy good quality ones

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

rb4no

Re: soft wash wfp connections
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 06:49:23 pm »
been using GF hozelock which are ok but due fail after a while. Got some camlocks which came bundled with some kit, look really good but heavy.