This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

RO-Sheen

Best 12' pole??
« on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:18 pm »
I have an Ionics 12' pole but its falling to pieces on me. Can anyone recommend a good pole to buy?
I only bought the 12' pole at end of feb but already the pole is splitting and coming apart and the brush hairs have flattened preventing me getting into the corners and edges of frames. Is this time frame about right for poles to last that long? I only clean about 5 houses a day and only use this pole for ground floor.

I've heard good stuff about Gardiner poles but Im still waiting for a reply to an email I sent them last week enquiring about buying a pole from them. Doesn't give me much faith in the company if their before sales service is that bad!!
Formerly known as GARGAAX

Alex Gardiner

Re: Best 12' pole??
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 04:08:22 pm »
Hi RO-Sheen,

Thanks for your enquiry, we have been having trouble receiving emails sent through the website, so we will not have received your query. I apologise for this, if you ring us on 01726 61143 kirsty will be on hand to deal with your query or give her a direct email on kirstygardiner@hotmail.com

Hope that this helps

Alex Gardiner

Fast 1 *

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 04:09:52 pm »
Are you looking for love with a title like that?
wildstyles

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 04:17:13 pm »
Unger aluminium poles are good; very light; hard-wearing and spare parts are cheap and easy to replace.

I used an Ionics 18 foot residential pole, but the parts wear quickly and aren't replaceable (as far as I know).

Unger gets my vote.