van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R DHILLON

New Business partner wanted
« on: October 05, 2021, 08:01:42 am »
Morning I have just joined this site, I am looking for a business partner who has many cleaners on board, I will be purchasing the contracts and will be splitting the management fee. I now only do commercial cleaning contracts as i find the whole process more professional and is more rewarding in profit.  A example would be management fee of £168 per month per contract  50% would go to the new partner £84. We are based in Dartford, Kent, can do more locations if I get the right business partner. My contracts are all household names and are rolling contracts. The payment is guaranteed monthly payment even if the client is slow at paying as I have my own factoring options. I am ready to buy more contracts but do not have enough quality cleaners, So if you want to expand your company and make profit from day one then come join me

Kind Regards

Samuel Akoto

Re: New Business partner wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 08:37:28 pm »
Just came across this notice. Can you please contact me via info@alliedbrigade.com so l can get a better understanding of everything? Thanks