UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Vision additive

(1/6) > >>

Russ Hawthorne:
Hi,

I’ve been recommended to use Vision additive to help with sheeting the water away. Was told one drop in a 25l barrel would be sufficient. However playing about with it, I’m upto a few drops per barrel and still no effect?

Jonny 87:
That’s a bit of a can of worms to open on here.  ;D

It’s been discussed before and many vocal ones would say it’s all placebo anyway so don’t bother.

I personally use it though and I prefer it to without. 

I think the recommended dose of vision additives is around 2-3mill per 100 litres. I use a different version so my dose is different, but I think 2-3mill is optimal for the vision mix.

You’ve also got to make sure it’s well mixed throughout the water. I’d put your dose in the empty barrel first, then fill up with pure.

KS Cleaning:

--- Quote from: Jonny 87 on January 20, 2022, 11:16:55 am ---That’s a bit of a can of worms to open on here.  ;D

It’s been discussed before and many vocal ones would say it’s all placebo anyway so don’t bother.

I personally use it though and I prefer it to without. 

I think the recommended dose of vision additives is around 2-3mill per 100 litres. I use a different version so my dose is different, but I think 2-3mill is optimal for the vision mix.

You’ve also got to make sure it’s well mixed throughout the water. I’d put your dose in the empty barrel first, then fill up with pure.

--- End quote ---
Were you involved with Dave Kemp (Vision creator) at the outset, or do I have you mixed up with someone else?

Jonny 87:
Yeah I was one of the group who trialed it and brought it to market all those years ago.

I’ve got zero connection to it now though, it’s all David.

SB Cleaning:
It's a load of rubbish dont waste your money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version