UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Where to start with aches and pains

(1/14) > >>

Stoots:
So chaps i need to do something about my body  ;D

Not sure where to go to sort myself out, im assuming see a physio but wanted some advice from anyone who has seeked help with aches and pains. Would normally go to my GP but even getting through on the phone is impossible these days.

I have trigger finger in my right ring finger first thing on a morning, I get occassional carpel tunnel like shooting pain in the outside of my left wrist.

My right shoulder has just started playing up, a few times ive woken with my arm above my head and its locked solid, it really hurts to put my arm back in position like a locked jaw lol. I cant seem to replicate it during the day.

On top of that my hands ache from gripping the pole. It doesnt go away even with a few days rest they just ache constantly. Then i get all the usual aches and pains in my neck and muscles etc.

of course im assuming all this is from working

In general i just feel battered all the time, just turned 40 and im not liking where this is going. ... ;D

Not sure where to go for help really

mac74:
Yea i know what you mean, ive got tennis elbow at the moment, using voltarol joint pain relief 2.32% gel diclofenac (strong version)  on it, but i may have to get the injection if it gets any worse.
I also take Osteocare calcium bone tabs daily, and cant recommend them enough, if i dont take them i know about it.

Stoots:
Just popped some ibuprofen  :D

not really a long term solution

Bungle:

--- Quote from: Stoots on January 19, 2022, 06:54:49 pm ---Just popped some ibuprofen  :D

--- End quote ---

Imagine what your aches and pains would be like if you were a proper window cleaner working off a ladder  :D

KS Cleaning:

--- Quote from: Bungle on January 19, 2022, 06:58:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: Stoots on January 19, 2022, 06:54:49 pm ---Just popped some ibuprofen  :D

--- End quote ---

Imagine what your aches and pains would be like if you were a proper window cleaner working off a ladder  :D

--- End quote ---
;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version