van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Well clean

Smudger

Re: What do you guys think I designed myself would you change anything ??
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 11:05:25 am »
Very good..

I’d lose the health and safety bit - people don’t care generally - that’s something for a website or face to face

Use that space for a large phone number

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 11:31:02 am »
Is that leaflet ? or for social media

nice design but i would add a call to action or an offer to prompt them to call

mike1986

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 03:57:09 pm »
I agree with smudger. Looks great but i would replace the health and safety bit with your web address as not everyone knows how to use the QR code

robbo333

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 04:42:12 pm »
I think the word 'Finish' is too dark. It will disappear into the background when printed, I would make this lighter (the same as the word 'Pro'.

The caricature is ok, but I would prefer a picture of you cleaning, or perhaps you with your van. It shows the customer who actually will be cleaning for them.  It's nice to see the person who will actually be doing the job.

The collection of logos I would get rid of. You are simply showing people other ways they can contact you. They have your leaflet, is that not enough?

Scan for website, get rid of it, just put the website address in! Don't try and be clever, this is window cleaning, we have enough trouble trying to get customers to leave their side gates open!!!

Health and safety is at the forefront of your mission! It's not mine. Customer satisfaction is what I aim to achieve every time.

And I love the word mission, you're either BA Airlines or Tom Cruise.

Big telephone number at the bottom, along with a website address would be great.

And perhaps "Call Tom today for a free quote (supposing Tom is your name, I did take a guess).

And what's on the other side of the leaflet...don't tell me you have left it blank when the cost of printing 2 sides is so cheap, compared to one side.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Well clean

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 04:51:37 pm »

robbo333

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 04:58:25 pm »
Oh Ok.

Basically, all you've done is repeat or reiterate what's on the front.

I would scrap all that, and perhaps put some before and after pics of your services.

Just trying to help.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Mike Halliday

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 06:23:50 pm »
If this is a leaflet it’s not very good.

Get a high quality  photo of you working ( with your sigh written  van in the photo if you can) and use that for the full leaflet then overlay the text  onto the photo.

The back 3 photos,  you working, your van parked in front of a local landmark, & a smart photo of you wearing  nerdy glasses holding a clipboard
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk