van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zesty

Power up 3D belt slipping
« on: January 28, 2022, 05:48:15 pm »
Done the full adjustment, still slipping, falling off the sides by the looks of it…

Time for a new belt,

Any one had the same?

To be fair it is nearing 2 years old, and in constant use.

Simon Trapani

Re: Power up 3D belt slipping
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 11:07:32 pm »
No, but should I order a spare belt for mine before it starts slipping too?

SB Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 06:53:21 am »
I've got the old power up hd model which has a chain, it's never come off once in 3 years.

zesty

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 11:53:39 am »
Turns out it’s actually the spindle that’s falling off the side brackets, this is making the belt fall off.

Have tried the fix it, but not sure how long it will last.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 12:25:55 pm »
My PF reelmaster is nearly 4 years old now,never missed a beat apart from initial delivery where I think it got dropped and i had to get pf to repair it....

The only thing about the PF reel is its ridiculously heavy!it's got to be at least 25kg with 100m of hose on!
price higher/work harder!

zesty

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 08:48:35 pm »
My PF reelmaster is nearly 4 years old now,never missed a beat apart from initial delivery where I think it got dropped and i had to get pf to repair it....

The only thing about the PF reel is its ridiculously heavy!it's got to be at least 25kg with 100m of hose on!

I think the reason it’s happened is I Chuck all sorts in the van from renovating our house, it’s been damaged by neglect, so I’m not blaming poor design, I doubt anyone else has had this issue.

I think the power up 3d is good reel, and I do actually like the plastic material.

They’re all good Daz, it’s personal preference, but I really don’t think one is more reliable than the other if looked after (I.e not bashed about)

swanson

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2022, 02:22:37 pm »
The power up 3D reels are okay .