van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

edward coller

really small, but really good machine, is it possible
« on: December 19, 2021, 04:44:11 pm »
Hi, I have a T/M,crb and 175 for encap, and a small Airflex with twin vacs and 200psi pump.All are great in the right places. Ive recently had 4 jobs that i couldent get to with T/M and on 3 jobs,2nd floor with no lift.  Now im no spring chicken and find it tough lifting the Airflex and 175, up two flights, so i either say no in the future to these jobs( both carpet and upholstery), or i  find a machine that is light enough to spare my back, but good enough to do the job. Lightest ive seen/ aware of is the Cub, most impressive the LX400, but thats not too light! Any recommendations on either or others to consider that you have used your self please. Cheers and Happy Christmas. Simon

Kinver_Clean

Re: really small, but really good machine, is it possible
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 05:20:42 pm »
Solutions Cub
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

john martin

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 10:25:05 pm »
and dont forget the MPower  ...

I find the effort you save in hauling light gear up the stairs  ... is made up by extra effort to clean the thing  .
God , i hate lifting a 175 anywhere ...  but i know it will give that trashed carpet hell and make cleaning easy .
Same with machines  ...   one vac no heat ... extra effort  ,  iv even hauled the enforcer up townhouse stairs cause i know it;l be easier to face to job.

JandS

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 06:26:12 pm »
With a TM would it not be easy enough to haul the hose up the outside......or through the door  and let hang down the central well of the stairs....or are the stairs enclosed?
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

MarkSutcliffe

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 06:15:10 pm »
I've got a sabrina maxi and use a 10ft pipe.. it works really well..

130psi.. does what it needs to

john martin

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 01:01:52 pm »
ye all forgot about the hilite tempest  .. 

https://hiliteservices.co.uk/product/the-tempest-twin-unit-carpet-cleaning-machine

Liftable but you got a heater and good capacity  , and its not a rip off price .

The vacuum unit could probably be used as an inline truckmount booster  also if you were stuck  ...  by connecting truckmount hose to open waste gate ...   and final 50ft to wand /machine .

Carl sands

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 01:47:02 pm »
I can't advocate enough for the cub in situations like these. You can pick it up and carry it up flights of stairs with ease. It'll run 80 foot of hose with ease. It lifts into a van with ease.