This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jim Barrett

Rinsing down
« on: December 07, 2021, 07:10:05 pm »
This may seem a really stupid question but what are you guys using to rinse down driveways / patios after cleaning?

I’ve been using the black rinse down nozzle but it’s not very effective. Is there a way of getting a decent flow for rinsing off of a pressure washer or are they low volume, high pressure only?

Cheers

Splash & dash

Re: Rinsing down
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 09:48:33 pm »
This may seem a really stupid question but what are you guys using to rinse down driveways / patios after cleaning?

I’ve been using the black rinse down nozzle but it’s not very effective. Is there a way of getting a decent flow for rinsing off of a pressure washer or are they low volume, high pressure only?

Cheers

What machine have you got ? Ours is 21 ltr per muinit and rinses very quickly with a vario nozzle

Jim Barrett

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 05:22:03 am »
Thanks for the reply.

I’ve got an Interpump WS202 so also 21 lpm and a vario nozzle but it seems to be giving me a wide fan.

On some videos I’ve seen, some people seem to have a high pressure hose setup to really rinse it off quickly. Maybe it’s a completely separate setup all together and not through the pressure washer.

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 05:04:37 pm »
Thanks for the reply.

I’ve got an Interpump WS202 so also 21 lpm and a vario nozzle but it seems to be giving me a wide fan.

On some videos I’ve seen, some people seem to have a high pressure hose setup to really rinse it off quickly. Maybe it’s a completely separate setup all together and not through the pressure washer.

Ok sounds similar to mine I find it rinses really quickly with the vario nozzle

Yada Yada Yada - www.m-clean.uk

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2021, 09:25:59 am »
https://www.rutlandpumps.com/variable-nozzle-05.html

Whatever the right size for your machine is, will, if twisted, give you a more pointed stream of flow.

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 01:07:11 pm »
As above, Vario - you should be able to set it for hi pressure and low pressure and adjust the fan width

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Jim Barrett

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 07:44:49 am »
Nice one, thanks guys 👍🏻

the king

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 01:41:38 pm »
I use the wide fan jet for rinsing and the black cem  one for rinsing walls ect