Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

george1982

Coffee marks
« on: November 23, 2021, 09:23:26 am »
Hi everyone. Any recommendation of good spot cleaner for coffee, red wine please? I have tried many brands and non has been good removing the coffee stain. Many thanks

dustee

Re: Coffee marks
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 08:48:17 pm »
What type of carpet

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 06:30:51 am »
Most coffee stain removers are acidic in nature, I found Prochem Browning Prescription to be the best before you go down the bleach route.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

george1982

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 02:44:22 pm »
Thank you for your helpful advice guys. Do you know what is the best make for removing stains? No matter how much it is. I have tried many brands and just wasting my money?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 05:38:07 pm »
Depends on you knowledge level, Chemspec I believe have the best range of stain removers and detergents so as a beginner or average carpet cleaner I would stick to that brand.

Once you start to become an expert😎😎 then the world is your oyster! You can looking at the base ingredient of the stain removers and create your own or find similar chemicals from other industries eg oxidising bleaches from the hairdressing industry or reducing bleaches from home brewing or acetone used by nail salons
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Mr Dvae

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 10:47:52 pm »
Sodium metabisulphite. Available on eBay

Steve_Knight

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 08:22:44 am »
Check out www.hydramaster.com

They have a brilliant range of stain removers and also an app that you can download to your phone.
Also loads of videos showing you how to remove stains.

Check out www.hydramaster.co.uk to buy them here.