van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Undervaluing our work
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2021, 09:48:59 pm »
Ha ha you’d love it if I did wouldn’t you sorry to disappoint and all that 🤣.

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2021, 11:23:31 pm »
old Niggle will travel hours to find his "superior" clean - he would really like to do the compact work but likes all those hours alone pumping driving around/parking up in layby's down country lanes  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

deeege

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2021, 12:03:10 am »
Ha ha you’d love it if I did wouldn’t you sorry to disappoint and all that 🤣.

Sorry mate I couldn’t give a monkeys where you live. I know the truth though, and so do you.  There’s nothing wrong with living on an ex council estate, you just need to get over yourself.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

NWH

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2021, 09:25:50 am »
Nothing wrong with it at all m8 I agree not me though I’m afraid like I say you are way off,love you though 😘

NWH

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2021, 09:27:18 am »
old Niggle will travel hours to find his "superior" clean - he would really like to do the compact work but likes all those hours alone pumping driving around/parking up in layby's down country lanes  ;D

Darran

No Dazza I wouldn’t want to be doing compact work and yeah love parking down a country lane for a cuppa in between jobs,that’s what I’m doing now lol.

Smudger

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2021, 01:09:13 pm »
lol

cuppa in your left hand

holding your little sausage roll in between your right index finger and thumb  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

im sure your having a pleasant time  lol

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2021, 01:52:14 pm »
Lol you got me mate bang on if I was to ever go in Subway the girl behind the counter always knows I’m a foot long merchant 😉