van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Spruce

Re: How much for a brush head???
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2021, 07:59:46 am »
Won’t be long people will be saying do you remember when we had our windows cleaned once a month or 4 weekly you mean Spruce.

I think we are going to have a hard time looking at the rapid increase in the cost of living. Fuel has gone up by 4p a litre just this week. I read an article saying the spec price of gas had gone up by 500%.
This is not only affecting Britain but the rest of the world as producing countries are exporting less gas.
I'm already noticing that I'm chasing bad debt from those who paid regularly on line. I had a cheque bounce the other day.  The note I got back with it was "refer to drawer" and don't represent it. 
The wife works in purchasing. She says suppliers are quoting 40% and they have had to increase their prices by 30%. This reminds me of inflation we accepted back in South Africa.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

NWH

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2021, 08:49:30 am »
This is what I’ve been saying about 4 weekly cleans a hell of a lot will have to double their workload as people imo will switch to every other month at best,or 6 weekly at the earliest.
Even in good times bang on 4 weeks-month is to often ok you’ll always get people that want that but not a round full of customers even less so in the future it never happens immediately after a down turn,from experience in the past it’s more like 3-5 years and 8-10 to start coming out of it.

NWH

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2021, 08:51:39 am »
I’m having 2 cross climates fitted later 370 instead of the usual 280.

NWH

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2021, 09:01:04 am »
I don’t know how people earning regular money survive how’s long is it going to be before  people will say a grand a week gets me by,worlds gone loopy.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2021, 11:55:58 am »
I don’t know how people earning regular money survive how’s long is it going to be before  people will say a grand a week gets me by,worlds gone loopy.

We survive by using cold water😂

KS Cleaning

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2021, 01:46:30 pm »
This is what I’ve been saying about 4 weekly cleans a hell of a lot will have to double their workload as people imo will switch to every other month at best,or 6 weekly at the earliest.
Even in good times bang on 4 weeks-month is to often ok you’ll always get people that want that but not a round full of customers even less so in the future it never happens immediately after a down turn,from experience in the past it’s more like 3-5 years and 8-10 to start coming out of it.
You’d be better looking closer to home. Perhaps the penny will finally drop for your well heeled customers who are paying you over £100 for an hours work 😉 …..I’m glad I don’t have all my eggs in one basket , I will stick to my mix of 4 weekly £10 a pop jobs ( as you put it ) along with my larger properties and commercial work. Also the bit about it taking 3-5 years before having an impact…wow! I think you’ve lost the plot😂

NWH

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2021, 02:43:26 pm »
I wouldn’t think it’s much of a problem KS when someone’s down to their last 5-10 milllion,pay the window cleaner I think there’s enough cash in a pair of jeans I had on last week.

Slacky

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2021, 03:35:27 pm »
I also think £50 is expensive for a brush but I also think I earn way over the top of what my time feels worth to me. Customers don't seem to mind though and thats what counts.

I did £185.00 this morning in 90 minutes, the rest of my week Ive been done and dusted by 13:00 every day, so why moan about a 50 squid brush....

Rob.Hall

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2021, 07:21:19 pm »
Stop boasting Slacky 🤣
You will turn into NWH .

the king

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2021, 03:18:45 pm »
If you want a brush to last a lifetime get the vikan ones But there dam heavy  ;D i use the ultmate medium they last ages even with hot water