This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Own up!!
« on: September 08, 2021, 11:33:02 am »
Cmon then which one of you turned up at their own house because the mrs booked you in for a window clean ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2021/09/06/wife-books-a-slot-for-husband-to-clean-windows-after-weeks-of-asking-uk-news/amp/

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Scrimble

Re: Own up!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 09:25:28 am »
its fake, very sly marketing

Mike Burd

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 09:39:41 am »
Yeah, I thought that. Didn't know his own address.  ::)roll

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 09:44:43 am »

We were discussing this in the van this morning and came to the same conclusion.  :)
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Spruce

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 09:50:17 am »
Cmon then which one of you turned up at their own house because the mrs booked you in for a window clean ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2021/09/06/wife-books-a-slot-for-husband-to-clean-windows-after-weeks-of-asking-uk-news/amp/

Darran

My wife was moaning about her window cleaner the other day. What did she expect? When he does clean them, he does it for nothing and she still doesn't offer any added incentive afterwards.  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

zesty

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 03:56:28 pm »
Yeah it’s good marketing,  no one reads there own address, proceeds to drive to it, and then gets there and thinks ‘oh, this is my house, how strange’.

::)roll

JandS

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 04:24:51 pm »
My wife once rang me whilst I was on the bog to book a clean....she was in the kitchen with her hairdresser and used her phone......I was taken in for about 20 seconds.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

lal

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 08:07:43 pm »

When my Wife wants the Windows cleaned, she always says, our windows need cleaning, You don't know a good
   window cleaner do you,  i say no i don't, but when i find one, i will let you know !!!    ;D ;D

kikjason

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 09:38:20 pm »
I don't clean my windows.. I have a window cleaner... Saves the moaning and he's a lot cheaper than me😁