This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zesty

Susan dean.
« on: September 05, 2021, 08:14:43 pm »
Can you please tell your husband to remove his 1 star review from my Google business page.

And please, don’t be so ridiculous. It’s Childsplay to leave bad reviews on a competitors page.

Thanks.

Smudger

Re: Susan dean.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 08:28:48 pm »
Tell us more ....  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Bungle

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 08:40:55 pm »
*reaches for the popcorn
We look at them, they look through them.

zesty

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 08:41:19 pm »
Not a lot to say mate,

Funny thing is, I’ve even met the guy, yet he’s left a 1 star review (with no words) on my Google business page.

I’ve had it once before, and Google removed it. (A different competitor)

I’m hoping Susan’s husband has the decency to delete it.

There are stacks of window cleaners in Colchester and the surrounding areas, so it seems competition is high - for some.  ::)roll

It’s not even as if it’s not obvious! I’ve met him!

Hopefully Susan will do the right thing, otherwise it’s a phone call to Google.

Ascjim

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 12:13:52 pm »
What a no.b.

1st clean isn't it?

jonboywalton75

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 01:43:25 pm »
What a no.b.

1st clean isn't it?

Aye, tattoos an all 🙄

Gringo

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 04:04:29 pm »
Bit underhand  tactics there Zesty, a m sure they would be best pleased, if the shoe was on the other foot,

james peters

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 06:53:07 pm »
shocking !
its funny how other wfpolers react.
I started in 1991 , there were hardly any window cleaners in my area back then.
now its  crazy with new start ups....

i will give them a nod or a smile , maybe a wave , and I get the evil eye sometimes  ;D
there is a bunch of us however that actually will help each other out .
one is mainly exterior cleaning and he will pass on window cleaning to me .
I will pass on roof cleaning and other jobs if I am too busy .
he was so greatful that a few years ago he cleaned the render on my house for free. he just turned up and did it ;D

I now do render cleaning myself , but still pass on other jobs when i am too busy.
he still passes on window cleaning to me .

there is no place for underhanded behaviour.
I also believe in karma  ;D

zesty

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 08:05:43 pm »
Bit underhand  tactics there Zesty, a m sure they would be best pleased, if the shoe was on the other foot,

I take the moral high ground mate, would never do that to another windy.

Gringo

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 08:51:30 pm »
Me too, what I meant was they would be unhappy if somebody did it to them, not go out and do same personally

zesty

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 06:32:46 am »
Me too, what I meant was they would be unhappy if somebody did it to them, not go out and do same personally

True, real shame isn’t it!

Phil J

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 07:17:43 am »
WFP duel, back to back, 5 paces turn and fire.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2021, 05:12:56 am »
Not a lot to say mate,

Funny thing is, I’ve even met the guy, yet he’s left a 1 star review (with no words) on my Google business page.

There are stacks of window cleaners in Colchester and the surrounding areas, so it seems competition is high - for some.  ::)roll

1st   his email account as been hacked and ive now sorted it ( couldn't remove it so tuned it in to a 5star review best i can do unless you can tell me how to remove it  theirs  no delete  anywhere on ,      it been a night mare to sort out , google said they would remove all reviews i think there was 900 in total sent out !

2nd if you have met him then you would know that he wouldn't do anything like this and if he had problem he would  rather just sort it out like a man face to face and with fists  maybe picking the phone up could of sorted it better  and quicker ?? 

3rd  having just sold off 15k a months worth of work    as were down sizing too 3 vans  competition is high because we sold most of the work too them all lol  ;D

jonboywalton75

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2021, 10:35:44 am »
Not a lot to say mate,

2nd if you have met him then you would know that he wouldn't do anything like this and if he had problem he would  rather just sort it out like a man face to face and with fists  maybe picking the phone up could of sorted it better  and quicker ?? 

Nice that it wasn't deliberate and has been put right 👍

BUT is beating someone up better than a using a forum to complain??
🤔🤔🤔🤔Mmmmm

Bungle

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 10:47:20 am »
I think Susan's hubby should smash the hackers face in.

MemyselfI

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 12:07:19 pm »

Sort it out like a man?

Are you one of these women with a big mouth who then step aside and expect their ‘fellah’ to sort out what remains?

Sorting things out with their fists isn’t going to actually resolve the issue is it Susan.

dd

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 04:30:43 pm »
Why would someone bother to hack an email account just to post a bad review about a window cleaner? Makes absolutely no sense.

zesty

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 06:48:40 pm »
Not a lot to say mate,

1st   his email account as been hacked and ive now sorted it ( couldn't remove it so tuned it in to a 5star review best i can do unless you can tell me how to remove it  theirs  no delete  anywhere on ,      it been a night mare to sort out , google said they would remove all reviews i think there was 900 in total sent out !

3rd  having just sold off 15k a months worth of work    as were down sizing too 3 vans  competition is high because we sold most of the work too them all lol  ;D

I’ve met him once, for a brief conversation, there has never been any issue, and neither would there be, I’m always polite and friendly to other window cleaners, I’ve yet to meet one that’s got a chip on their shoulder.

Don Kee

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2021, 08:10:46 am »
Why would someone bother to hack an email account just to post a bad review about a window cleaner? Makes absolutely no sense.

^^^^^

Bungle

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 02:46:06 pm »

Sue said the hacker left 900 reviews  :-X