This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Perfect weather for cleaning....
« on: September 01, 2021, 08:11:55 am »
No rain
Cloudy
15c-18c
Gentle breeze

Enjoy it while it lasts chaps!👍😄
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

Re: Perfect weather for cleaning....
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 09:00:09 am »
yes a record week and no need for my heated seat yet  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NBwcs

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 11:59:46 am »
That was pretty much the forecast for round here too, yet I'm sat in my van, listening to the rain hitting the windscreen. Forecasting seems to have been even more unreliable than usual this summer.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 02:38:20 pm »
No rain
Cloudy
15c-18c
Gentle breeze

Enjoy it while it lasts chaps!👍😄

Had a customer come out this morning moaning about what an horrible day it was.  I was about to agree when I thought, like you, in fact it's a great day for working.  No wind, no rain, nice temp and I'm not being blinded.  She had to agree when I pointed it out.
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 03:58:16 pm »

Darran

same here.....im off to greece on sunday for a week too.....need a bit of sunshine and a chill out before the winter sets in! 8) :D

deeege

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 05:31:09 pm »

Darran

same here.....im off to greece on sunday for a week too.....need a bit of sunshine and a chill out before the winter sets in! 8) :D

Enjoy mate. Just returned from a glorious 3 weeks in Corfu. Such a beautiful part of the world. Nicely rested ready for the long slog over winter.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 04:19:34 pm »

Darran

Enjoy mate. Just returned from a glorious 3 weeks in Corfu. Such a beautiful part of the world. Nicely rested ready for the long slog over winter.

id love to go for 3 weeks danny...i bet you feel well rested now.....my missus doesnt like going for any longer than a week or 10 days as she doesnt like to leave the shop but we are not getting any younger(im 50 next month and my missus will be 51)..

do you rent a villa or apartment?or book a hotel?i usually book a nice hotel but if i was going for 3 weeks id probably rent an apartment

deeege

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 08:34:30 pm »

Darran

id love to go for 3 weeks danny...i bet you feel well rested now.....my missus doesnt like going for any longer than a week or 10 days as she doesnt like to leave the shop but we are not getting any younger(im 50 next month and my missus will be 51)..

do you rent a villa or apartment?or book a hotel?i usually book a nice hotel but if i was going for 3 weeks id probably rent an apartment

We stay in an apartment. It’s by no means a 5 star but is nice clean and basic and has a great pool on site.  Would happily stay for the whole summer holidays tbh but my work wouldn’t allow that, having 3 weeks and still getting my monthly contracts cleaned is difficult enough. Maybe one day.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

combat1

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2021, 08:04:04 pm »
Have a good week away Dazmond.

swanson

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2021, 09:16:08 pm »
Hope it’s 5 star ;D