van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dd

Goodbye NWH
« on: April 14, 2021, 04:44:55 pm »
I have just put him on my ignore list as suggested by Richard and Smudger on the "Tidal cleaning franchise" thread.

Happy days. Any kind of reply to any of his posts only encourages him to spout even more Cr&p.

Thank you Richard and Smudger.

NWH

Re: Goodbye NWH
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 05:01:41 pm »
Yeah this has already been done 🛎 end thanks for letting us know don’t forget I’m the best 😚

NWH

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 05:05:31 pm »
I’ve just done my own so I can’t read what I’ve put 🤣🤣 you don’t like reading my sometimes negative posts because you know some of them are right that’s the problem lol,thinking of franchising 💡💡💡💡💡that’s a bad move crap staff just out the womb yeah sorry I know it gets you down but that’s life sister some people would pay for my advise.
I hope KS can still see me I’ll be sleeping beside him before too long 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👇👇👇👇👇

NWH

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 05:07:05 pm »
I have just put him on my ignore list as suggested by Richard and Smudger on the "Tidal cleaning franchise" thread.

Happy days. Any kind of reply to any of his posts only encourages him to spout even more Cr&p.

Thanks for highlighting this Dazza and Mr Sparkle 😉😉

richard connett

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 05:48:55 pm »
At risk of making myself unpopular on here I can’t see what all the fuss is about? Yes he shoots from the hip says it straight, has a bit of humour or winds people up but there are nuggets of truth and good advice in there too
Just my twopenneth

Bin Juice

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 06:00:55 pm »
"cancel culture"  whatever next "NWH matters

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2021, 06:05:27 pm »
At risk of making myself unpopular on here I can’t see what all the fuss is about? Yes he shoots from the hip says it straight, has a bit of humour or winds people up but there are nuggets of truth and good advice in there too
Just my twopenneth

The extremely rare odd nugget of truth and any advice he may have to offer is massively outweighed by the constant, persistent childish dick swinging! Unfortunately, Billy big balls here doesn't miss any opportunity to hijack almost every thread and start swinging his tool! It's immature, boring and in very bad taste. It spoils the forum, big time!
Comfortably Numb!

Slacky

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2021, 06:15:55 pm »
Any attention is good attention if you're a child or have  personality issues. Take your pick.

robbo333

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 06:16:41 pm »

I'm not sure!
The whole purpose on which our democratic society is built, is that people have the right to express their opinion, freely.
Try living in parts of Russia or China!
I personally don't always agree with NWH, but he does offer a different viewpoint.
I know he does go on sometimes...actually even more than my missus (which is saying something!) but that's just people.
I think the irony is, we are all window cleaners, and we are all used to dealing with people every day, good and bad.
The fact you feel the need to ban NWH is entirely your choice and good for you.
The fact you have publicised 'that you have banned him', to be honest I find that leaves 'a bad taste'
Sorry just my opinion.

"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

deeege

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2021, 07:17:23 pm »

I'm not sure!
The whole purpose on which our democratic society is built, is that people have the right to express their opinion, freely.
Try living in parts of Russia or China!
I personally don't always agree with NWH, but he does offer a different viewpoint.
I know he does go on sometimes...actually even more than my missus (which is saying something!) but that's just people.
I think the irony is, we are all window cleaners, and we are all used to dealing with people every day, good and bad.
The fact you feel the need to ban NWH is entirely your choice and good for you.
The fact you have publicised 'that you have banned him', to be honest I find that leaves 'a bad taste'
Sorry just my opinion.

Having the right to an opinion and spamming every post on the forum with utter drivel are very different things mate.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

NWH

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2021, 07:19:40 pm »
robbo I am in love with you if you fancy a trip up the M6 with me I’m sure me and KS can squeeze you in the ole bed 🛌 m8,we will make room 🤣🤣🤣👅

NWH

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2021, 07:26:11 pm »
If anyone posts that they want help and I can I’ll give it to them it’s been known before you know,if people come on and ask for advise and are close to getting thereselves into a S**T sandwich 🥪 I will speak up and offer my view.
Employing can be a nightmare and I’ve given my view as others some good some bad,it annoys people because if I say something that they know could be true or makes them doubt something then this blokes an 💩 🕳 because he may have taken the wind out of my sails.
I read a lot of posts and make my own mind up but I would never suggest banning someone due to the fact now and then they P**s on my bonfire 🔥,some of you boys need to stick you’re chests out and breath it’s a hard old world out there 💪💪💪💪💪💪

Smudger

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2021, 07:26:55 pm »
For the Newbies to the forum - yes there is sometimes some decent replies - but these are like rocking horse sh!t  - Nigel has a passion, but this is severely compromised by the constant big I am and constant posting on any and every thread even when he has no experience of the subject - yet miraculously he "just" talked to a mate that apparently know the subject inside out.

Everyone is entitled to opinions im all for that even Nigel once posted that hot water is no better than cold and that in his opinion hot water wear away the glass... ::)roll - However there isa difference in having an  opinion and  being a narcissist who quite often aims to make others and there efforts worthless.

I didn't ask others to block NWH - but its now time for me to do so - as quite frankly there is very little enjoyment reading the same old stuff from him - I'm here to try and help - offer experience and share a joke or two ( sometimes badly )

I've seen some mega arguments on here - thats the nature of a forum sometime - but I bet you NWH is at the majority of them over the last 13 years - personally I think its great I have the option not to read the drivel he tries to type - after all its pretty much the same thing repeated over for 13 + years

and yes thats a shame as if he dropped the insecure troll act he does have somethings to offer

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2021, 07:28:27 pm »
Love ya Daz you big softwasher 🤣🤣

Always shining

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 08:02:13 pm »
Regardless of what your one or two ‘allies’ have to say you act and behave like a clown. Just give your opinions and advice. Why the need for the constant circus. It’s boring and immature. I tried to give you some advice but I wish I hadn’t bothered. There’s at least one on every single forum I’ve ever been on and you’re the one on this one.
It’s always me me me with you. You always know best. How come you have the authority to belittle everyone and somehow think you know best - are you in fact still a ‘one man band’? You make big claims about ‘Royal Tunbridge Well’ - why? I had four vans up there for 10 years. Nothing special about the place whatsoever. Why don’t you have your own area sown up by now as you claim to have had customers for 40 years. Or was it your dad that started it all up I think you said.
I was prepared to try and give you a chance to start afresh and harness your ‘experience’ to help others but it’s pointless. You will always be NWH first and anyone else is an idiot.
I can’t for the life of me think why people find it odd that some people have chosen to ignore you. Strange.
Really don’t care what you say back as it will be childish and irrelevant. Also don’t care what your ‘buddies’ think. I will do what I always do once forums get spoilt and I will come off and use my time much more productively. Shame!!
Maybe go back to having a shufty on mumsnet again. Always plenty of bitching on there.
So farewell big man and your ‘friends’. Revel in your hot water in the middle of summer 😀
Keep reading the car mags and dreaming of what car you may be able to afford one day.
Don’t forget to order the new uniforms for all your staff. Got to keep them looking respectable.
And give my love to Royal Tunbridge Wells!!!!!

NWH

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 09:02:44 pm »
Royal Tunbridge Wells is a railway station for easy access to London Bridge station I never said my work is at Tunbridge Wells,parts of that area are the Anus of the garden of England,prices around there are nothing special it’s a big town.

NWH

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2021, 09:04:37 pm »
Thanks for that bit  about the car m8 we can start test driving again now due to restrictions being lifted 👌

dd

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2021, 09:16:24 pm »
The point of this thread was for the benefit of those who did not read the franchise thread and who like me, did not know you could block someones posts.

As time goes by I have become increasingly put off bothering with CIU due to NWH hijacking threads with his insane and argumentative comments. Obviously others may feel differently.

NWH

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2021, 09:36:44 pm »
That sounds like a roundabout way of getting someone banned a bit like reverse psychology do you know much  about brain washing and such methods ?,can’t stand those brainwashing types at all tbh.

zesty

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2021, 08:28:43 am »
As I’ve said on another thread a while back Nigel, if lots of people are coming to the same conclusion about you, in a negative light, then you need to look at yourself, because it’s a clear sign you’re the one with the problem.

In a nutshell you come across as

1. Very insecure.

2. Very immature.

3. Very arrogant.

4. Critical and condescending.

5. Not interested in other peoples ideas.

It’s never too late to change. If you now reply with one of your silly immature posts with loads of emojis and bad jokes, then you prove to yourself that you’re nearly beyond change.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2021, 08:47:33 am »
Thread locked.
It's a game of three halves!