van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tristan R Clean

Softwash render
« on: April 02, 2021, 04:29:23 pm »
I have been asked by one of my window cleaning customers if I can softwash his building.

I have never done it before.
So I have the carbon pole to reach - just would need a spray head attachment.
My questions are. Would it be achievable with a Gardiner backpack.
What softwash chemical ?
What would you charge roughly?

Tris

Tristan R Clean

Re: Softwash render
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 04:30:36 pm »

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 05:02:15 pm »
yes and no, - you don't need a spray attachment just use your brush - fan jets fitted

I wouldn't use a backpack for this job due to the size of it you would be filling up a couple of dozen times - also I think your taking a risk doing from the ground as well

get a cherry picker to get up to each floor then use your pole at closed length for control and consistent application

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 05:14:20 pm »
It doesn’t look like it needs cleaning from the photos?

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 05:19:18 pm »
What would you use other than a backpack sprayer?

He wants to keep on top of it. He had the whole building re rendered, new windows etc a few years ago.

T

zesty

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 06:15:05 pm »
You haven’t got that many options unless you spend out on a dedicated softwash machine...

You could use your shurflo window cleaning pump, but it might kill it if not rinsed out.

Alternatively if you have a pressure washer, you can use that on a very low pressure setting (if you have an unloader) but again, you risk ruining the pump!

NWH

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 06:33:43 pm »
I would middle man that job just get someone to give you a price for it and stick your own Tax on it and you handle the payment,you give them an invoice and the bloke that does it gives you one.

the king

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 06:36:36 pm »
Watch them cars with the hypo  ;D

Bungle

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 07:02:58 pm »
yes and no, - you don't need a spray attachment just use your brush - fan jets fitted

I wouldn't use a backpack for this job due to the size of it you would be filling up a couple of dozen times - also I think your taking a risk doing from the ground as well

get a cherry picker to get up to each floor then use your pole at closed length for control and consistent application

Darran

I ruined a sill brush trying to do a favour for a customer when he asked me to scrub bird muck off his render.
We look at them, they look through them.

zesty

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2021, 07:43:31 pm »

Darran

I ruined a sill brush trying to do a favour for a customer when he asked me to scrub bird muck off his render.

He’s not suggesting scrubbing, he’s  pointing out you can spray hypo or whatever on the render with fan jets.

NWH

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2021, 07:46:46 pm »
I’ve also done the above on a mock Tudor house that was divided up into large  squares, I used a degreaser and hot water and it did come off but you couldn’t do that on anything that size I did a few squares on each visit when I did the windows.
Something like that needs someone with professional equipment,look on Ionic’s site they sell softwash machines now probably only about 20k for one 🤣🤣🤣

adman

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2021, 08:54:53 pm »
Thats too big a big job to learn on imo.  4 storeys and right on the road too eeek

Splash & dash

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2021, 09:24:25 pm »
That’s not a job for an inexperienced person , there is so much that could go wrong. , drift from overspray , working on the pavement and road , hypo mix going onto  cars parked near by , and pedestrians, are you insured for Softwashing ? If you are unsure of what to use to clean it it would be best to walk away from this one and try a bungalow, or something  smaller until you have a bit of experience.

NWH

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2021, 09:29:46 pm »
Errrrmm asking if it could be done using a backpack should tell you his experience lol,not having a go but it’s not a job for you I would sub it out although saying that someone with experience would want to deal directly with the client.
It’s like starting off WFP you don’t start off doing 60ft work it’s an accident waiting to happen.

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2021, 09:57:10 pm »
That is one of the benefits of talking ideas on the forum and getting everyone’s input.
I am going to leave this one to the experts.

The client is such a nice guy. When he asked if it was something I could do I said I would look into it.
I am glad I didn’t just say - yes no problem.

Thanks again for the advice 👍

NWH

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 10:10:11 pm »
I couldn’t see the insurance paying out either if you’ve no experience doing this kind of work if things went boobs up,that’s the kind of work you’d get into or have the opportunity to do when you’ve been softwashing a good few years as said i would start small and grow you’re equipment for bigger jobs.

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2021, 07:49:12 am »
I am actually more than happy sticking to the window cleaning. I have more than enough decent window cleaning work.
I have been window cleaning for nearly 30 years now so well established.
I did have an idea years ago to do loads of add on services especially with having an existing client base. But window cleaning i know where I am

james peters

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2021, 08:09:34 am »
I am actually more than happy sticking to the window cleaning. I have more than enough decent window cleaning work.
I have been window cleaning for nearly 30 years now so well established.
I did have an idea years ago to do loads of add on services especially with having an existing client base. But window cleaning i know where I am

I am in the same position. been at it for 29 years, plenty of work, and always building /refining.
I have render on my  own house which in tjhe past have had someone do it for me.
but last year I did my own, it came up great .
so I have started offering this service , and its a nice little add on .
I am happy if I do 1 a month alongside a couple offgutter cleans...
however I would not attempt the one in that pic just yet.

NWH

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2021, 08:58:30 am »
How much did you think you’d charge 4-5k ? 

Ascjim

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2021, 11:41:44 am »
How much did you think you’d charge 4-5k ?

LOL

Day rate for 2, plus lorry mounted boom with highways licence, chapter 8 etc. Local council would properly want it done early on a Sunday. Don't do it from the ground, it's to high with to much traffic around you.

Depending on local council requirements, we would charge around £2000.00 + VAT. That includes everything.

If you don't feel comfortable doing it, get someone else to quote it for you and add10 - 20 % on top for yourself.

NWH

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2021, 02:55:04 pm »
I wouldn’t bother tackling that for 2.5k council permission you’d definitely need 800-1000 for the hire of a lift,hardly worth the bother.

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 03:01:56 pm »
I wouldn’t bother tackling that for 2.5k council permission you’d definitely need 800-1000 for the hire of a lift,hardly worth the bother.

Nigel - stop talking twaddle - you don't do this type of work so haven't a first clue about what to do or the costs - stick with talking about your hot water system - hire machine for that is 300 tops for the day ( and thats never more than 6 hours work with the correct equipment

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Ascjim

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 03:21:55 pm »

Nigel - stop talking twaddle - you don't do this type of work so haven't a first clue about what to do or the costs - stick with talking about your hot water system - hire machine for that is 300 tops for the day ( and thats never more than 6 hours work with the correct equipment

Darran

Exactly.

This is roughly how it would work out if we did it with Devon County Council.

18m lorry mounted boom with operator and harness hire (Sunday rate, 7 hours on site): £695.00
DCC Highways S171: - £225.00 (changes on location and complexity)
Chapter 8, Includes full signage and cones, Hi-Vis barriers, transport each way: £150.00 (changes on location and complexity)
Day rate for 2 people (one on the ground looking after softwash machine and rescue): £696.00

£1,766.00 + VAT

We could charge more for the day rate but we don't need to. Soft washing is a main business and not 'one off work'. I understand if people have a window cleaning round and soft washing is 'extra' money, so they would charge more.

NWH

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 03:23:12 pm »
Yeah you’re right I don’t know about it I wouldn’t bother getting into it for that kind of money for a job like that,Holland Park and other parts of London are full of places like that they’d be prepared to pay more than that,far more.
I thought it was easy money and come to think of it really good money,that’s a lot of organising for just over a couple of grand.

zesty

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2021, 03:23:59 pm »

Darran

That’s right, my local plant hire is £100 a day for a nifty lift 120t and not much more for a higher reaching boom.

Go back to your hot water Nigel.

NWH

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 03:26:07 pm »
Tbh I think I’ll go back to my hot water that’s a good idea,2500 for all that lol you can keep doing it chaps if I get any jobs I’ll pass em you’re way my fee will obviously apply. 🤣🤣🤣

NWH

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2021, 03:27:26 pm »
How much is a professional softwash setup from Ionic.

Smudger

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2021, 05:24:00 pm »
Who needs a  set up from ionics - you can turn your p/w into a soft wash machine for £35

And the chems don't need to travel through the pump either

Nigel - you are very amusing with your logic - even if you paid through the nose like your example you would turn your nose up at £1k  for a days work yet spend 5k on hot water to save you pennies in speed per day - strange to say the least

Darran

Smudger

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2021, 05:26:25 pm »
Jim- if softwashing is your main biz surely you would have an iPAF - and do away with the operator - iPAF is cheaper to get than splashing out on an operator for a single day...

Darran

NWH

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2021, 05:41:19 pm »
Who needs a  set up from ionics - you can turn your p/w into a soft wash machine for £35

Nigel - you are very amusing with your logic - even if you paid through the nose like your example you would turn your nose up at £1k  for a days work yet spend 5k on hot water to save you pennies in speed per day - strange to say the least

Darran

Darren my love that’s a 1000 English pounds for a ball ache of a job getting council permission having to cone off a section of road or pavement etc,arranging to get lifts in and the paperwork that goes with all involved.
I’d much rather go out with my hot water bottle and earn that with ease in much less time than you’d think.
Much love and always thinking of you Nigel Xx

NWH

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2021, 05:42:22 pm »
I thought softwashing was great money and jobs like this fantastic money.

Smudger

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 06:04:52 pm »
Nigel my beloved - how little you know xxxx

My fondest regards to you

Darran

zesty

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2021, 06:24:46 pm »
Put it this way Nigel:

If I could do only softwashing rather than window cleaning, I’d more than double my profit per year.

Softwashing is an absolute gem of a business.

Monday just gone, I did an hour and half softwash job 8-9:30am, cladding. £220.

Then drove 20 mins away and did a softwash job on  just the front of a small semi. £150. Was there for 40 minutes. Yes 40 minutes for £150.

Then drove to a conservatory roof clean and used the excess chemical in my barrel for it. Simply sprayed it on, then rinsed it off with hardly a brush needed. £130.

Home by 12:30pm.

£500 done, all with the power of hypo and some soap.

Now, I’ve also got commercial jobs on the window cleaning side of things that pay similar rates for hours worked. But I know which one I’d choose. Softwashing is so unbelievably easy.

Smudger

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2021, 06:48:05 pm »
Nigel will be along shortly with the usual put downs and lols - like it's something you made up

He will again claim hot has improved his speed and quality and everyone else is 💩

Then can't understand why people are sceptical of his claims to be the worlds best windy licker ..

Darran

NWH

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2021, 07:12:39 pm »
Put it this way Nigel:

If I could do only softwashing rather than window cleaning, I’d more than double my profit per year.

Softwashing is an absolute gem of a business.

Monday just gone, I did an hour and half softwash job 8-9:30am, cladding. £220.

Then drove 20 mins away and did a softwash job on  just the front of a small semi. £150. Was there for 40 minutes. Yes 40 minutes for £150.

Then drove to a conservatory roof clean and used the excess chemical in my barrel for it. Simply sprayed it on, then rinsed it off with hardly a brush needed. £130.

Home by 12:30pm.

£500 done, all with the power of hypo and some soap.

Now, I’ve also got commercial jobs on the window cleaning side of things that pay similar rates for hours worked. But I know which one I’d choose. Softwashing is so unbelievably easy.

Zesty Love you too m8

If I told you I could do that everyday cleaning windows you’d call me a bare faced liar wouldn’t you m8.

NWH

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2021, 07:14:26 pm »
I repeat I thought softwashing brought in brilliant money it sounds to me like softwashing brings in the same amount but you can get it done in slightly less time than using a pole,am I missing something please.

Smudger

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2021, 07:32:47 pm »
You do over a grand a day - and stay under the vat level 👍

At least you have a creative accountant - or mind my lovely

Darran

NWH

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2021, 07:40:32 pm »
No Darren darling I’m not saying that but I did think you could easily earn silly money softwashing,looks like I was wrong there and that’s unlike me 🤣🤣🤣

Smudger

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2021, 07:59:59 pm »
Just because you can't ..........

Darran

Don Kee

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 08:02:58 pm »

If I told you I could do that everyday cleaning windows you’d call me a bare faced liar wouldn’t you m8.

So you earn £500 everyday by 12.30 on windows?

In past threads, you didn’t know how higher tax threshold works or have any idea about VAT...

I’m not calling you a liar, I’m genuinely impressed that you somehow manage to stay under both thresholds!!
If you could pass me on the details for your accountant it would be appreciated, I’d be very interested in using their services

NWH

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2021, 09:01:54 pm »
I know nothing about Tax do you have to pay it then what is it,and what’s all this about Nats insurance does she pay that then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍆🍆🍆

Ascjim

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2021, 09:11:35 pm »
Jim- if softwashing is your main biz surely you would have an iPAF - and do away with the operator - iPAF is cheaper to get than splashing out on an operator for a single day...

Darran

Any more than a day we would get something cheaper in and the boys would use it.

I like a boom as the driver comes when the job starts and goes when finished, no need for storage until its collected, etc. Plus the company we use sorts out all paperwork and bring the chapter 8 etc. It costs more but I would rather pay more money than my time. I like the easier life.

That job wouldn't take all day but I would give the guys the day to do it. Its up to them if they drag it out or not.

Ascjim

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2021, 09:13:33 pm »

In past threads, you didn’t know how higher tax threshold works or have any idea about VAT...

I’m not calling you a liar, I’m genuinely impressed that you somehow manage to stay under both thresholds!!
If you could pass me on the details for your accountant it would be appreciated, I’d be very interested in using their services

Its so easy to go over the threshold. We went vat reg 8 years ago.

zesty

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2021, 10:09:05 pm »

Exactly, and yet he still can’t understand why softwashing is so lucrative. I don’t even charge big money like some of the others do.

But if I could swap window cleaning for softwashing on a daily basis, I’d jump at it.

It is one of the easiest, most satisfying, least hard work you can do.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, because it’s better than none) I probably only do 4 softwash jobs a month over the course of a year on average.  That’s 40-50 softwash jobs a year, and that brings in a huge amount of profit. Imagine if it was all I did! I’d be driving Nigels hot water Ferrari!

If it was daily, I’d be over the vat threshold very very quickly.

Don Kee

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2021, 08:17:47 am »

Exactly, and yet he still can’t understand why softwashing is so lucrative. I don’t even charge big money like some of the others do.

But if I could swap window cleaning for softwashing on a daily basis, I’d jump at it.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, because it’s better than none) I probably only do 4 softwash jobs a month over the course of a year on average.  That’s 40-50 softwash jobs a year, and that brings in a huge amount of profit. Imagine if it was all I did! I’d be driving Nigels hot water Ferrari!

Mate, I literally could not give a shiny rats a55 whether you softwash or not.

All I want is the number for NWH’s accountant, he seems better than mine.

zesty

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2021, 09:18:14 am »

Mate, I literally could not give a shiny rats a55 whether you softwash or not.

All I want is the number for NWH’s accountant, he seems better than mine.

I don’t care that you want his accountant, the point remains - softwashing is the nuts  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2021, 09:31:31 am »
not if your NWH - then its cr@p money....  ;D

Interestingly - looking at back posts our Nige was been banging on about £500 + days way, way back ( 8 + Years ) even before Hot Water touched his life - so it begs a question he spent all that dosh just to be earning pretty much the same all these years later - no wonder he's a bit of a sour puss
Darran

zesty

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2021, 09:33:10 am »
not if your NWH - then its cr@p money....  ;D

Interestingly - looking at back posts our Nige was been banging on about £500 + days way, way back ( 8 + Years ) even before Hot Water touched his life - so it begs a question he spent all that dosh just to be earning pretty much the same all these years later - no wonder he's a bit of a sour puss
Darran

Bless him.

premier window cleaners

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2021, 01:40:11 pm »
Doff it

Slacky

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2021, 02:10:58 pm »

£1000 for a cherry picker ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slacky

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2021, 02:13:44 pm »

Darran

Darren my love that’s a 1000 English pounds for a ball ache of a job getting council permission having to cone off a section of road or pavement etc,arranging to get lifts in and the paperwork that goes with all involved.
I’d much rather go out with my hot water bottle and earn that with ease in much less time than you’d think.

Usually the best thing regards councils is to set up without a permit, risk getting fined, which is likely to be the same as the permit would cost.

Chances are you'll not pay a fine either.

Slacky

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2021, 02:14:47 pm »

Likewise.

NWH

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2021, 02:46:10 pm »

Darran

Usually the best thing regards councils is to set up without a permit, risk getting fined, which is likely to be the same as the permit would cost.

Setup and chance getting a fine now that sounds like a professional way of going about starting up a softwashing business lol especially in somewhere like central London,a semi retired Solicitor customer wanted to setup a Oast Cowl cleaning business with me,with me you might say yes.
We did the figures with a vehicle needed to transport the Spider lift to site clean the job and cover all costs,it came out at 3000 to clean 2 Cowls to make a profit of any sort.
Ok you make a grand from doing 1 job if you want
to run it as a business that kind of price needs rethinking,if you done that full time at prices like that it wouldn’t be sustainable you would need you’re own lift and the best one available is a Spider lift that allows you not only to go up but also in towards the building,they are very expensive to lease.
At those prices you would be rushed off you’re feet with work very few people if any would match that price unless they were running it properly like not getting valid permits etc lol,I think I’ll put my Ionic hot softwash machine on hold then.

NWH

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2021, 02:49:58 pm »
Let’s also view this scenario like you haven’t got 15-20 jobs per month eh,although you may well do at that price.
Also what happens if something goes tits and you have no permits to be there working,worth thinking about that I reckon.

Ascjim

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2021, 03:50:41 pm »

Darran

Yes, small towns we don't bother getting a permit. Bigger places we do as we need to keep a good relationship with the councils, it's not worth falling out with them.

Smudger

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2021, 05:11:01 pm »
Jim - don't quite follow your posts and even if they are directed at me ....

my example is our Nige says a grand a day is not worth pursuing - this is a grand to the biz after costs.

unknown what it costs over your way but a permit is £32 around here and a simple email to the council - you (IMO) tend to blow a few hundred quid on having an operator with the hire of a machine - thats your choice - but there are many different ways to tackle a job.

Darran

NWH

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2021, 05:19:25 pm »
No way C’mon just turn up stick some cones about the place and do it spray the public and their vehicles who gives a S**T.
Much Love you’re local Sociopath-Narcissist
😉

Slacky

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2021, 05:24:38 pm »
Also what happens if something goes tits and you have no permits to be there working,worth thinking about that I reckon.

Yea, you get a fine, the same as the cost of the permit, the building gets cleaned and you get paid.

Twerp.

NWH

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2021, 05:32:18 pm »
That’s not a way to run you’re business if you don’t have a permit to clean a building that size and with the dangers that are present that said person would be acting in an irresponsible manner,if something like a pole were to fall and land on a pedestrians head the Law would certainly view it in that light.
That job would need permission from the council along with a risk assessment and a different level of insurance away from window cleaning,just gonna get back in my box 📦 lol.

Smudger

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2021, 05:38:00 pm »
permit to clean the building or permit to use the road ?

please specify your rant a little clearer please Nigel my lovely

Darran

NWH

« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2021, 06:15:21 pm »
I think it’s obvious Darren you are cleaning a building like that at a height of 100ft + you would know if you do this kind of work so you explain what you need to do in order to carry out this type of work.
From what I am reading you can just turn up throw a few cones down and crack on with it am I wrong,I’m sure a swivel chaired expert that you are will know all the ramifications that go with a job like this  no good asking a humble small little person like myself.
Again the kindest meaningful regards for you my lovely.

Slacky

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2021, 06:20:49 pm »
no good asking a humble small little person like myself.

No-one has asked you.

NWH

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2021, 06:22:38 pm »
No mention of a banksman and the fact that you will probably need 10 million insurance cover to name just 2 criteria needed,just 2.

Smudger

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2021, 06:59:49 pm »
who said I ddnt have 10 million insurance - I have a larger amount as I do a lot for the council  ;D

here's a clean with TMO

Slacky

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2021, 07:08:03 pm »
And those are the after pictures   ;D

NWH

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2021, 07:15:52 pm »
No Darren I said there was no mention of 10 million + insurance and what was needed in order to carry out jobs like this.
Much Love.

Smudger

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2021, 07:49:49 pm »
I didn't realise we had to list every detail for you to understand these types of jobs...

ok - I'm ready for the lol's and the silly reply...

go ahead Nigel.... the thread is all yours..

Darran

Smudger

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2021, 07:58:50 pm »
sorry slacky ----

NWH

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2021, 07:59:22 pm »
I thought you may just give you’re input as regarding just going ahead and doing a 100ft + job on a main road and taking a fine if someone in authority comes along to ask what you are doing and if you have permission,I take it you would agree that cleaning jobs like this is the easy part.

Smudger

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2021, 08:05:51 pm »
So what do I require for this one Nigel....

Smudger

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2021, 08:13:05 pm »
I thought you may just give you’re input as regarding just going ahead and doing a 100ft + job on a main road and taking a fine if someone in authority comes along to ask what you are doing and if you have permission,I take it you would agree that cleaning jobs like this is the easy part.

What others choose to do is their decision - I can't speak for them - they like you have absolutely NO effect on my business

as for cleaning being the easy bit, no not really - what's easier than 1 phone call/email to book high access ( 5 mins ) and 1 phone call/ email  to the TMO company( in this case ) and book everything else  -  or the council for a £37 permit - yeah thats really hard work !
after that I defo need a sit down for a few hours swivelling in the chair  ;D ;D ;D

Perhaps you don't really know how to use a phone - or perhaps your  (more likely - judging by the way you post) telephone manner rubs people up the wrong way..

Darran

Smudger

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2021, 08:29:52 pm »
Heres one I cleaned several years ago ........

I hope its tall enough for you sweetie...

zesty

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2021, 08:49:17 pm »
So what do I require for this one Nigel....

Hot water.

NWH

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2021, 08:56:54 pm »
I’ve no idea but at the above prices you are more than welcome my boyo.

Smudger

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2021, 10:11:00 pm »
No you don't - do you Nigel -

The point is, like myself we are just a small pebble on a vast beach - we both strive to be the best we can and for my part happy to share my experience with others - the biggest difference between us is I understand that the world is made up of many things - I don't post these to say I'm better than the next man - but to show how I got it done - I know that not everyone can be in a position to do this work or they do it differently - like Jim - he's not wrong and works the way is best for him - I don't knock him for that - You on the other hand think everyone outside your little sphere is a complete fool - there opinions, experience, and work is ALWAYS sub standard to you and yours - you've been that way for over 10 years - time to change the record because I fail to see what you get out of this forum.

I wager a bet you've never ticked the like this post button - that would mean other have a valid opinion

Have a great easter pouring over the posts on your bank holiday just waiting to pounce with your put downs and lol's
I'm sure they make feel like a real big man - much love

Darran

zesty

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2021, 07:59:51 am »
Well said Darran.

Nigel, here is a life lesson for you:

If you find lots of people have a problem with you, on a regular basis. Then it’s time to look at yourself, it’s usually (almost always) a sign that you’re the one with the character flaws.

The fact that almost everyone thinks you’re immature, negative and arrogant means you probably are, immature, negative and arrogant.

Perhaps time to hold your hands up and admit it. Then make steps to change the way you are.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2021, 09:32:33 am »
Well said Darran.

Nigel, here is a life lesson for you:

If you find lots of people have a problem with you, on a regular basis. Then it’s time to look at yourself, it’s usually (almost always) a sign that you’re the one with the character flaws.

The fact that almost everyone thinks you’re immature, negative and arrogant means you probably are, immature, negative and arrogant.

Perhaps time to hold your hands up and admit it. Then make steps to change the way you are.
I think Nigel quite enjoys playing the role of the pantomime villain.....Oh yes he does😆

NWH

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2021, 10:22:32 am »
Hello m8 🤣 just missed out on a 20 plate Saturday with the Audi RS the Mrs took too long making her mind up,they told her she couldn’t sit in it until the 12th and she said I want to drive it first before we head up the M6 lol.

Always shining

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2021, 11:20:33 am »
Yawn!!!!!!!!

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2021, 04:17:10 pm »
Small p.enis and no friends! I reckon he's 5'3" in thick soles too!!😄
Comfortably Numb!

Bungle

« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2021, 07:10:02 pm »
Small p.enis and no friends! I reckon he's 5'3" in thick soles too!!😄

I've just done a bit of delving and his house is on a 1930's council estate if I'm not mistaken  ;D

NWH

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2021, 07:18:13 pm »
🤣🤣🤣 yeah 1930s m8 not a council house though I’m afraid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NWH

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2021, 07:27:09 pm »
Coz they had council estates back in the 1930s lol I would stick to cleaning windows with Zippy and Jeffrey

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2021, 08:29:22 pm »
What has this thread descended into. All I asked was a question about softwash😆

NWH

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2021, 08:44:32 pm »
I know someone that does smaller jobs he earns % wise far more than prices quoted on here for the examples shown,he’ll do the back of a house and a side that gets the weather for 6-700 for a morning with no lifts or permits needed the smaller stuff with softwashing is sometimes better paid.

Smudger

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2021, 10:52:51 pm »
You know "Someone"

is that like your electrician "mate" and Plummer  "friend" that you always happen to have had in depth conversations with JUST before a thread is started on this forum  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

oh sorry....
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NWH

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2021, 11:12:34 pm »
I got into awful trouble this morning my Mrs caught me french kissing the mirror 😉
Much love to you all.

Bungle

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2021, 05:28:45 pm »
I got into awful trouble this morning my Mrs caught me french kissing the mirror 😉
Much love to you all.

Did it crack?

AuRavelling79

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2021, 09:01:09 pm »
Coz they had council estates back in the 1930s lol I would stick to cleaning windows with Zippy and Jeffrey

'They' had council estates in the 1920's, let alone the 1930's Nigel.
It's a game of three halves!

Slacky

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2021, 09:31:20 pm »
Much love to you all.

Did it crack?

It was his crack?

He kissed his crack?

Smudger

« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2021, 10:59:02 pm »
was he talking out his crack ?

Slacky

« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2021, 11:48:46 pm »
Well, now you mention it....