This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

Re: I'm too good at my job !
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2021, 07:16:17 pm »
Yeah I know but come on i put  that but people aren’t charging 40 quid in the main are they read above the chances are it’s a poxy 10er 🤣🤣,people won’t pay what I and other people are charging on a monthly basis and if you have enough work you don’t need to rush round each month.
If you have a job in a road for a fiver there’s a good chance you will get many more just the same when you pick work up if you catch my drift.

Again it depends ware you are we have a lot of monthly cleans from £10-200 a go I admit the majority arnt the top end but we do a lot between £35-80 a month

Are you VAT registered splash?
We look at them, they look through them.

Splash & dash

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2021, 10:32:34 pm »
Yeah I know but come on i put  that but people aren’t charging 40 quid in the main are they read above the chances are it’s a poxy 10er 🤣🤣,people won’t pay what I and other people are charging on a monthly basis and if you have enough work you don’t need to rush round each month.
If you have a job in a road for a fiver there’s a good chance you will get many more just the same when you pick work up if you catch my drift.

Again it depends ware you are we have a lot of monthly cleans from £10-200 a go I admit the majority arnt the top end but we do a lot between £35-80 a month

Are you VAT registered splash?

Yeah are you ???

paultheg

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2021, 02:53:32 pm »
im only a small fish compared to you guys,i work 8 until 1 and monthly clean if they want bi monthly or longer they need to look elswhere, no complaints at all