Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

allseasons

Re: Defend your WFP use on domestic !
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2004, 05:25:54 pm »
what a load of  ;D

choice.clean

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2004, 11:49:09 pm »
i don't have a problem with exchanging information its called business if you ask kentucky fried chicken for their recipe will they say its only fair to give everyone the recipe. or would you print a list of all your customers addresses and what you charge on the forum. i am just offering to help but we are here to help each other aren,t we????

replacement

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2004, 12:37:15 am »
Yeah we are here to help each other so wheres the place you get these so called cheap poles? Or is that too much to ask?

Philip Hanson

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2004, 12:32:18 pm »
I CAN TELL YOU WHERE TO BUY CARBON FIBRE AND FIBREGLASS POLE SECTIONS IN EXCHANGE

http://www.carbonfibretubes.co.uk

Wow, wasnt that a big secret.  I have a pricelist from these chaps.  They do the exact internal and external measurements for the tube sections used by pole suppliers.  This and any composite supplier will do glass fibre tubes.

I know exactly where to get the clamps, reverse thread bolts, guides and butt rings.  I even know the company that manufactures them.  

I also know where to get the 5mm thin wall tube, and polytube connectors.  In fact, everything you'd need to make a carbon fibre pole at a third the retail cost.  Shall I share this info with Mr Choice.Clean?  Or should I ask for non-disclosure agreement from him first?

or would you print a list of all your customers addresses and what you charge on the forum

Have a look at this thread, many of the forum members have done this:

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Equipment;action=display;num=1077804680

Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

replacement

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2004, 02:40:09 pm »
Heheh well said Phil..

NOW msg me them urls please.

thanks

justin

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2004, 10:05:20 am »
I thought about using waterfed poles on domestics several years ago but only new of US Web site and got laughed at so carried on Carpet Cleaning.

With the EU ladder directive does that mean eveyonev window cleaner will need a Water Fed Pole System.

That should create a lot of opportunity.

Or are Water Fed Poles quicker therefore one man can do two peoples round?