This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: Tonight’s weather.
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2021, 11:15:06 am »
Theres  window cleaners on the 'other forum' crying off because its 0c,dont work in the rain and are moaning about being behind with work....👍😄

I must admit -22 must be harsh for you Scottish window cleaners...I'd be sacking it off too!
It’s not -22 everywhere in Scotland....that said there is a lot of snow in my area so still not workable👎

NWH

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2021, 12:11:43 pm »
That Tradman must be struggling to get out he lives around the Cairngorn area doesn’t he,he’s a fair way up I know that.

Soupy

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 01:29:59 pm »
That Tradman must be struggling to get out he lives around the Cairngorn area doesn’t he,he’s a fair way up I know that.

He's local to me - Aberdeenshire.

NWH

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 01:35:52 pm »
Oh is he beautiful up round that way where you are.

dd

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2021, 01:37:55 pm »
Oh is he beautiful up round that way where you are.
Why, has Dave Morris got competition?

NWH

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2021, 01:45:22 pm »
You what double D I can’t remember seeing Dave Morris’s name mentioned can you m8,you’ve had 1 too many donuts 🍩 it’s turned you into 1 go and watch a bit of Shaun Atwood.  🤣

Mike Burd

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2021, 01:49:30 pm »

It amazes me the people that down tools at zero. We’ve not lost a day to weather in two years. One day lost to snow two years ago when I called it at 8 and it stopped snowing at 9.  ::)roll

You’re my hero...
I detect sarcasm. I'm guessing it's a degree or two higher in Bristol. Have you sacked it off?

Have we heck; who do you think I am, NWH?
We’ve not sacked in a day because of cold (yet), just slightly later starts.

-3 here at the moment, Soups has it slightly colder.
I remember my first winter asking how to keep going in the cold. As long as you keep the water flowing once you're thawed it's all good. Easy to just have a trickle with a tap - which is what we use. But what's the point of hot water if you're van's on the drive cos it's coldy woldy.

NWH

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2021, 02:02:33 pm »
How often do you look at your thermometer and it says -10 not very often unless you live in Scotland,the usual cold temperatures hot can be used and it gets used by me with no problems if you know what you are doing.
Ignore the cleaning benefits completely soft hoses nothing frozen in the van all kept warm by the frost stat only the bucket full of trad gear rigid with cold,have you ever tried reeling in frozen microbore it slaps back on the reel like a hookers thighs 🤣🤣 sod that the problems cold users have had this week you won’t have heard 10% of the problems they’ve had,I’ve just had a someone text me saying everything has frozen from outside tap to hose into tank.

Smudger

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2021, 03:28:44 pm »
Or do as you do......

Spend 5k then sit at home 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Each to his own Nigel (hugs and kisses)

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2021, 04:03:47 pm »
Thanks Darren for you’re input lost without you

Kindest Regards much Appreciated
Lots of love Nigel.

NWH

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2021, 04:06:59 pm »
Sit at home by choice ie earn enough when the weathers workable without being in pain from ridiculous temperatures,just checked the van all good hoses warm.
 Best wishes and a happy forthcoming Valentine’s Day to you.
Kind regards Nigel.

Smudger

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2021, 05:35:52 pm »
Yep so are mine 😄😄😄😄

I am truly pleased that all is well Nigel - stay safe, affectionately yours xxx

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2021, 05:40:57 pm »
Thanks Darren love you stay warm 😘