Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C.C.S.

Sebo duo alternative
« on: February 04, 2021, 10:38:52 pm »
Hi is this a good replacement for the SeboDuo ? Sebo is out of stock everywhere. 

https://prochem.co.uk/product/dry-compound-power-brush-pb14e-dcs/

john martin

Re: Sebo duo alternative
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 11:21:58 pm »
no , its not a CRB , its just a single roller brush .     
wait until you can get a TM3 would be my advice .

Nobby

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 07:38:09 pm »
It’s made by Lindhaus, I have one of their  vacuums and it’s a good reliable machine which can used as a dry compound brush (with attachments). I’ve used it once as such and bearing in mind  the process is pretty useless it did not disappoint! In answer to your question ‘is it a replacement for a duo?’ my answer has to be that they are probably as ineffective as each other. The Sebo has counter rotating brushes (CRB) and the Lindhaus appears to have just one brush. One brush, two brushes I can’t see it would make any difference to dry cleaning a carpet, neither will do the job properly.

C.C.S.

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 08:39:27 am »
It’s made by Lindhaus, I have one of their  vacuums and it’s a good reliable machine which can used as a dry compound brush (with attachments). I’ve used it once as such and bearing in mind  the process is pretty useless it did not disappoint! In answer to your question ‘is it a replacement for a duo?’ my answer has to be that they are probably as ineffective as each other. The Sebo has counter rotating brushes (CRB) and the Lindhaus appears to have just one brush. One brush, two brushes I can’t see it would make any difference to dry cleaning a carpet, neither will do the job properly.

thanks for the answer .I was going to use it for agitation .I forgot to add

C.C.S.

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 03:09:16 pm »

I've decided not to get the sebo duo after all and bought a second hand floormac , as I'm mainly domestic with the odd small offices. 
I ordered the black brush from WOF ,will that be enough for agitating ?

Steven Butler

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 06:56:08 pm »
Yes Definately

Steven Butler

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 06:56:35 pm »
Save for a CRB next mate

dustee

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 07:21:28 pm »
You can also use it for bonnet cleaning , if only small areas due to it being a tad slow