Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

md_cleaning

Social media
« on: January 24, 2021, 05:30:15 pm »
Never tried Facebook or Twitter, is it worth a go or am I not missing anything?

Mike Halliday

Re: Social media
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 08:00:31 pm »
Beware the advice you take when it come to social media.

I know people who get all their work from Facebook but the  work consists of 3 rooms for £50 type of work. If that’s your type of work then take their advice.

But with Facebook you can post on as many selling pages as possible for free or pay for sponsored listings
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Adam Beaumont

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 08:16:31 pm »
Just starting to do bits on social media, not really touched facebook or twitter yet, I’m concentrating more on Instagram. The work we do is more visual and it works well with insta, you can do before and afters and people love a video too. Ive had a few jobs from insta but I’m more bothered about keeping in peoples attention rather than trying to sell, so that when they do need someone they know where to come. Anyone else doing any marketing on social media?

Adam Beaumont
The city cleaners
https://www.thecitycleaners.com

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 03:40:49 am »
Hi

Upload your database it will compile and match it with its users then market to your customers. Save loads money on stamps, plus you get to basically send private marketing that people can’t copy or compete with. Your the only carpet cleaner at the table so offer packages. And you will get great conversions.

Good luck

Ian Harper