This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: Hey, hey, hey! Be careful out there - Covid warning.
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2021, 04:31:29 pm »
Point being, doesn’t matter what you name it, it’s essentially bad flu.

Your point is completely redundant. Whether it’s a ‘pandemic’ or not is irrelevant to the point about lockdowns; and there hugely detrimental effect on society and the economy.
There are other forums out there for all you conspiracy theorist wackos. You might have better luck spouting your rubbish there😉

zesty

« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2021, 05:33:58 pm »

Your point is completely redundant. Whether it’s a ‘pandemic’ or not is irrelevant to the point about lockdowns; and there hugely detrimental effect on society and the economy.
There are other forums out there for all you conspiracy theorist wackos. You might have better luck spouting your rubbish there😉

Ha. Conspiracy? What’s the conspiracy?

Covid is real, it’s bad, who’s saying it isn’t? Defo not me and my wife who works for the NHS.

Doesn’t mean we can’t be against lockdowns.

zesty

« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2021, 05:37:18 pm »
I think both parents would have been ok . Carrying on working . Neither of em are in there 80s . Fat or have any health issues .

It’s not just ones with underlying health issues or the elderly that are affected and dying from this it’s younger fit healthy people as well  .

Yes, but it’s few and far between. Life is fragile, it’s just people have become so unbelievably obsessed with death at the moment.

People die of hundreds of causes each day. Healthy or not.

The main point anti lockdowners make, is it should be up the the citizen to decide if they isolate or not.

Not the state.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2021, 05:45:56 pm »

Ha. Conspiracy? What’s the conspiracy?

Covid is real, it’s bad, who’s saying it isn’t? Defo not me and my wife who works for the NHS.

Doesn’t mean we can’t be against lockdowns.
Didn’t know your wife worked for the NHS, you’ve never mentioned it before😁

Slacky

« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2021, 05:47:18 pm »
You keep telling us your wife works for the NHS in the same way NWH tells us hot water is best and Daz tells us he stays in five star hotels on holiday.

dazmond

« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2021, 06:19:18 pm »
You keep telling us your wife works for the NHS in the same way NWH tells us hot water is best and Daz tells us he stays in five star hotels on holiday.

I'm slumming it in a 4 star greek hotel in may this year... 8)...times are hard!
price higher/work harder!

Steven Biggs

« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2021, 06:28:40 pm »
No your not daz😷

dazmond

« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2021, 06:49:11 pm »
No your not daz😷

I reckon i will mate.....by may we ll be in the tier system again.....barbers will be open and international travel will once again be allowed (esp to greek islands).....😎

Gringo

« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2021, 07:19:16 pm »
Slim chance for May Dazmondos love your positivity though

G Griffin

« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2021, 08:20:38 pm »
I think both parents would have been ok . Carrying on working . Neither of em are in there 80s . Fat or have any health issues .
If you think they'd have been ok, that must be a relief for them.
What about the people that they come into contact with and the people that they come into contact with?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #190 on: January 27, 2021, 08:27:54 pm »

It’s not just ones with underlying health issues or the elderly that are affected and dying from this it’s younger fit healthy people as well  .

Yes, but it’s few and far between. Life is fragile, it’s just people have become so unbelievably obsessed with death at the moment.

The main point anti lockdowners make, is it should be up the the citizen to decide if they isolate or not.

Not the state.
Even if it endangers others?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Splash & dash

« Reply #191 on: January 27, 2021, 08:36:53 pm »

Not the state.

So are you saying that we should all start deciding our own rules for the road instead of the Highway Code ???? That would cause carnage, just the same as if we all decide wether to do lockdown or not we all need to be abiding by the rules for the greater good of all , don’t get me wrong I don’t like lockdown but at the moment it’s the only safe course for all of us wether we like it or not .

deeege

« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2021, 09:01:32 pm »
No your not daz😷

I reckon i will mate.....by may we ll be in the tier system again.....barbers will be open and international travel will once again be allowed (esp to greek islands).....😎

Sorry to burst your bubble Daz, but the Greeks have been under a mega strict lockdown for nearly 3 months now. Only allowed to leave their houses once a week to shop and for medical emergencies. They are miles behind in vaccinating their population (along with the rest of Europe) so it’s very unlikely they’ll be opening up to us Brits with the new, more transmissible virus.

I’m also booked for August, but I’m not holding my breath.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

jk999

« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2021, 12:45:22 am »
Well it's getting worse I have just been rushed to a&e 😭😭😭😭😭

G Griffin

« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2021, 12:52:22 am »
Oh dear!
Fingers crossed for you, jk.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mike Burd

« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2021, 06:34:26 am »
Best wishes.

dazmond

« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2021, 07:03:50 am »
My brothers friend (same age as me) has had the virus for a few weeks and got took into hospital on sunday night with breathing difficulties..he s on a ventilator now....he s got a disabled young daughter too......

dazmond

« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2021, 07:05:05 am »

All the best mate.....

Don Kee

« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2021, 07:51:50 am »
Good luck JK..

KS Cleaning

« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2021, 08:37:39 am »
Speedy recovery JK