This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Well and truly done no fault of my own
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2020, 05:45:14 pm »
Sorry Tony, but how much of a mug are you?  This is all your fault.

Did it not give you warning signals when you texted 10 times because they keep changing the date and insisted you come at 9am wtf????

If you have been going for 30 years i'm sure by now you know that you dont take any hassle from anyone and you decide what you want and how you run things.

If a customer insisted i come at a certain time  and then on top of that keeps changing the date for me they would be scrapped straight away.  Also i would never turn up to a job without giving a price or atleast a base price first to eliminate any time wasters.

I can't help but feel that this was entirely your fault and as a business owner you let yourself down on this one mate.  If you were a newbie fair enough, but 30 years experience?

You have mugged yourself off here!

(we have all been there myself included)

Am i being too harsh or maybe i have just read this post entirely wrong?  ??? ??? ???

good post.....im afraid its all his own fault....you d think he would of developed a 6th sense by now after 30 years! ;D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2020, 05:46:35 pm »
She gave you about 20 different signals that she ought to be deleted and blocked, and you missed every one of them.

Multiple texts
Changing date of first clean
House in a crap area
Insisting on time of first clean
Needs a parking permit from council
Upstairs windows only
No cash on them

Every single one of them is reason to delete and block her and even after 30 years in business you carried on regardless. 😂😂😂

Oh and don’t do first cleans the week before Xmas, ever.

post of the week! :)
price higher/work harder!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2020, 05:46:51 pm »
Yep. You really should have known better.

But put it behind you and move on.

mjm

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2020, 05:56:26 pm »
Going to Croydon.    Was a mistake  in the first place.       

Never mind.      Mark.   It and move on

windowswashed

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2020, 07:09:10 pm »
Chap next door to one of my regulars wanted an end of tenancy clean, said I would do it for double the price when I was next in the area.
He sent me ridiculous amount of texts insisting I had to clean it by a certain date and I informed him I wouldn't be there until past that date, Told him I wasn't going out of my way just for him and he got well annoyed. Told him to find some other window cleaner, don't mind end of tenancy clean if it's convenient for me but upsetting my routine just to please a 'one off', "on yer bike"!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2020, 07:24:40 pm »
Is this a wind up? Surely someone with that amount of experience wouldn’t be so naive!

Jonny 87

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2020, 08:19:17 am »
Poor tony.  ;D

Don’t worry mate, we can all get caught out.

Live and learn. 
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Soupy

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2020, 08:37:40 am »
Is this a wind up? Surely someone with that amount of experience wouldn’t be so naive!

My guess is she was hot.

NWH

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2020, 08:53:51 am »
We’ve all fallen into the snatch I mean trap 🪤 🤣🤣