Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SB Cleaning

Xmas tips
« on: November 28, 2020, 10:30:35 am »
Hows everyone doing?
I'm on £140 and a bottle of red, I haven't even sent any xmas cards either  :D

Bungle

Re: Xmas tips
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 12:35:56 pm »
Hows everyone doing?
I'm on £140 and a bottle of red, I haven't even sent any xmas cards either  :D

Goes to show that you don’t have to kiss a55 to get tips  ;D

£140 already!! You could  get a Webasto service for that  :P
We look at them, they look through them.

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 01:08:15 pm »
£100 and ive posted 70+ cards this week...... ;D......your customers must feel sorry for you SB cleaning......... ;D
price higher/work harder!

zesty

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 01:28:53 pm »
A big fat £0 so far, but then I was on commercial all last week.

This week it’s all domestic, so i anticipate some tommy tipsters  8)

jk999

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 02:20:39 pm »
Is that all dazmond come on you can do better than that 😁😁😁😁

Steven Biggs

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 10:27:48 pm »
£100 and ive posted 70+ cards this week...... ;D......your customers must feel sorry for you SB cleaning......... ;D
£100 in tips and you were using cold water . You should be ashamed . I hope you are gunna spend all next week recleaning them properly with hot water . Then apologise to every customer and explain why there windows are spotty and streaky .

jk999

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 11:51:21 pm »
Whats up with cold water

H2GoKent

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 07:05:37 am »
£100 in tips and you were using cold water . You should be ashamed . I hope you are gunna spend all next week recleaning them properly with hot water . Then apologise to every customer and explain why there windows are spotty and streaky .
You only gets spots and streak with cold water if you don't do know how to use it
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

SB Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 08:38:34 am »
You only gets spots and streak with cold water if you don't do know how to use it
There is no difference between hot and cold water on maintanence cleans, the guys who have spent thousands will argue with me but it's true.

Phil J

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 09:45:26 am »
I've had £5 so far, the two lads have had about £25 each. Lots of people paying online, so the tips are diminishing unfortunately.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2020, 09:53:24 am »
When I was a nipper , and I spilled some mucky fat or pigeon blood on the kitchen floor . My dear old grandma would say . “ you won’t get it off with cold water , put a pan on, t stove and boil some water . Same applies to windows . I wouldn’t send my lads out in all weathers toclean a window or two with cold water . Since we went hot they are easily earning me an extra bag of sand a week . And that’s what counts . Just off for a game of darts with my mate Bill . See who gets the bullseye .

SB Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2020, 10:00:20 am »
When I was a nipper , and I spilled some mucky fat or pigeon blood on the kitchen floor . My dear old grandma would say . “ you won’t get it off with cold water , put a pan on, t stove and boil some water . Same applies to windows . I wouldn’t send my lads out in all weathers toclean a window or two with cold water . Since we went hot they are easily earning me an extra bag of sand a week . And that’s what counts . Just off for a game of darts with my mate Bill . See who gets the bullseye .
We aren't cleaning fat or pigeon blood off windows though are we! A bit of dust and the odd snail trail and bird crap it all comes off very easy with cold.

G Griffin

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2020, 10:28:01 am »
That's more like Heartbeat.
You can go but be back soon.......
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

jk999

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2020, 10:33:58 am »
Been cleaning with cold for 25 years never had a problem

robbo333

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2020, 10:54:38 am »
I'm about £60, i'll start smiling more from now on.  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

SB Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2020, 11:19:33 am »
I've had £5 so far, the two lads have had about £25 each. Lots of people paying online, so the tips are diminishing unfortunately.
I still get tips online.

dazmond

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2020, 11:33:54 am »
..I'm getting xmas tips online too....👍

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2020, 11:36:13 am »

Its horrible though......esp in winter.....I hate working with cold water.....I'd never go back to cold water cleaning

SB Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2020, 11:57:44 am »

Its horrible though......esp in winter.....I hate working with cold water.....I'd never go back to cold water cleaning
We haven't had a real winter in years though Daz ;D

jk999

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2020, 12:09:44 pm »
To be honest i have thought about it but wouldn't have a clue,  whats all the different ways off heating the water up