Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: a very rare day indeed!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2020, 10:55:58 pm »
my missus has spent a good few quid on home improvements over the last few years..... a new driveway(£7k),new garden(£3k)and 2 sheds,new kitchen(£5k),decorated the living room,hall,stairs and landing,bedroom,all new funky furniture,new 58in TV........new garage next year

shes feathering her nest ready for me moving in! :D
price higher/work harder!

jk999

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2020, 11:26:55 pm »
Thats cheap living 4 bed house kids n bills are only 150 a month  wow

deeege

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 06:50:08 am »
Thats cheap living 4 bed house kids n bills are only 150 a month  wow

Council tax alone will be around £200 (without the single income supplement). 😂

Wish I could find a way to reduce my monthly household bills to only £300.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Shrek

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 07:18:56 am »
Will you be letting your mrs carry on paying the mortgage on her own when you move in Daz? 😂

yep....shes agreed to carry on paying the mortgage herself and for me to pay half the bills(which is £150 a month currently)...ill buy food though and pay for some of our holidays together..... 8).......so ill be around £260 a month better off instead of £350(as ill have to spend around £90 a month on resin as her tap tds is 115)......

No way are the bills £150 a month for a 4 bed house. Council tax , gas,electric, water, home insurance, tv license....

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2020, 08:15:26 am »
Will you be letting your mrs carry on paying the mortgage on her own when you move in Daz? 😂

yep....shes agreed to carry on paying the mortgage herself and for me to pay half the bills(which is £150 a month currently)...ill buy food though and pay for some of our holidays together..... 8).......so ill be around £260 a month better off instead of £350(as ill have to spend around £90 a month on resin as her tap tds is 115)......

No way are the bills £150 a month for a 4 bed house. Council tax , gas,electric, water, home insurance, tv license....

sorry i wasnt very clear mate....£150 is half of the  £300 a month it costs for  gas,electric,water,tv licence and council tax.....she pays for the home/contents insurance when she pays the mortgage...this obviously doesnt include food!

Shrek

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 08:17:48 am »

sorry i wasnt very clear mate....£150 is half of the  £300 a month it costs for  gas,electric,water,tv licence and council tax.....she pays for the home/contents insurance when she pays the mortgage...this obviously doesnt include food!

Fair enough , that sounds more like it to be honest 👍

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2020, 08:31:38 am »
she also pays for the landline/broadband and tv package which i think is £40 a month.......i spend around £100 on my weekly food shop which is astronomical for one person.....she doesnt eat much so i will probably only spend another £40 on top of that to keep her alive! ;D

Simon Trapani

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2020, 08:39:18 am »
At those prices I think I'm gonna move up north!.. on second thoughts...

NBwcs

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2020, 08:40:18 am »
There's going to be alot of very disappointed newbies around who read your posts, with you posting  pie in sky earnings. I bet Alex, pure freedom and all the other suppliers must love you though, gardiners latest update now saying due to "exceptional demand" waiting time for orders is 4 days, Alex must be typing his latest extension to that as we speak if he's read this.  Had a colleague ring me this week who was gobsmacked at seeing 6 window cleaners on an estate he was on, none of whom he'd seen before and he's been goi ng for 15 yrs or more. Pleased your doing well daz but the rest of the world doesn't need to know, its totally unrepresentative of our industry.

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 09:05:42 am »
There's going to be alot of very disappointed newbies around who read your posts, with you posting  pie in sky earnings. I bet Alex, pure freedom and all the other suppliers must love you though, gardiners latest update now saying due to "exceptional demand" waiting time for orders is 4 days, Alex must be typing his latest extension to that as we speak if he's read this.  Had a colleague ring me this week who was gobsmacked at seeing 6 window cleaners on an estate he was on, none of whom he'd seen before and he's been goi ng for 15 yrs or more. Pleased your doing well daz but the rest of the world doesn't need to know, its totally unrepresentative of our industry.

i think people are wising up and realising gardiner poles are the best poles out there and more and more trad window cleaners are switching every day to wfp...also you get youtubers who will show you just how to start your own window cleaning business and invariably mention gardiners/pure freedom! ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 09:28:50 am »
she also pays for the landline/broadband and tv package which i think is £40 a month.......i spend around £100 on my weekly food shop which is astronomical for one person.....she doesnt eat much so i will probably only spend another £40 on top of that to keep her alive! ;D

Daz do you ‘sponge’ your windows by any chance?

deeege

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 10:02:12 am »

Agree with all of that but I’m afraid it’s closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Blame the FB groups, not Dazmond.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

NBwcs

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2020, 10:08:39 am »

Agree with all of that but I’m afraid it’s closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Blame the FB groups, not Dazmond.

Fortunately I don't do Facebook so have been spared.

zesty

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 07:35:24 pm »
A very rare day indeed would be a day when you don’t actually brag of your earnings Dazmond.

ive never earned £395 in a day before Dave....im proud of it!i doubt ill be hitting this figure again anytime soon though as i couldnt keep up this pace day in/day out! ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble Daz, but I have several commercial jobs that pay over £500 for a mornings work  8)

That’s why I loooovvvvveeeeeeee commercial.

👍🏼

deeege

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 07:49:12 pm »
At those prices I think I'm gonna move up north!.. on second thoughts...

Don’t bother, we don’t want you! 😂

KS Cleaning

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 07:50:02 pm »
A very rare day indeed would be a day when you don’t actually brag of your earnings Dazmond.

ive never earned £395 in a day before Dave....im proud of it!i doubt ill be hitting this figure again anytime soon though as i couldnt keep up this pace day in/day out! ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble Daz, but I have several commercial jobs that pay over £500 for a mornings work  8)

👍🏼
And the willy waving begins🤑🤑🤑😂

dazmond

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2020, 10:21:24 am »

👍🏼

Good for you mate......I'm happy that you can earn such good money for a mornings work....👍🙂

zesty

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2020, 10:35:21 am »
Wasn’t a dig mate, just don’t feel the need to post a new thread on it  ;)

You are the clean it up famous money talker  ;D

Shrek

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2020, 05:38:21 pm »
A great man once said ‘ don’t work for money, work for passion’.

A positive video for you to watch

https://youtu.be/rI4l4wcSS2w

NWH

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2020, 05:49:47 pm »
If you enjoy what you do and work hard the money just comes in.