This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon w

Hypo %
« on: November 17, 2020, 07:49:22 pm »
The business I usually buy my hypo from 25l @ 15% has changed brands and are now charging nearly double what I've been paying the past few years so I have been looking for an alternative supplier. I have found a local agricultural supplies shop which sells hypo in 25l but it's labelled at being only 10-11 % I know I can order on-line for delivery but sometimes it's more convenient to just  pick it up local over the counter. So my question is do any of you use the weaker 10-11% hypo over the 15% obviously less dilution is needed but would I be better sourcing it elsewhere @ 15% or does it really not make that much difference for render and drive cleaning? I've already splash tested a small amount neat on an area of my concrete drive with immediate cleaning effect noted.

Those who use it what do you think???

TomCrowther

Re: Hypo %
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 08:07:26 pm »
Get the 15% delivered from PureSeal.

M.J.M

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 08:38:26 pm »
I am using bonnymans  now as my supplier moved away to Kent and they do deliver but it was handy just to drive there it was 10  min away.  Also bonnymans supply stuff the other company can't    do try them.   I have never read a bad review of  them either about there hypo

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 10:07:19 pm »
We used to use 15% but like you our supplier changed to 10% we use it just the same as the 15% dont notice any difference in performance .

simon w

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 07:15:53 am »
We used to use 15% but like you our supplier changed to 10% we use it just the same as the 15% dont notice any difference in performance .

Thanks Splash that's what I wanted to hear and thanks MJM and Tom for the links above both look good if I start ordering for delivery then I'll be sure to call them

Ant C

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 02:23:25 pm »
Try AFS supplies for 15% Hypo - Cheaper than Bonnymans and just as good.