Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DanW

Miniflex Lx
« on: February 24, 2021, 09:21:41 pm »
Calling all Miniflex users!

Have just bought a Miniflex Lx and noticed that when I have  finished using it I follow the instructions for draining out solution tank but  it still leaves a fair bit of solution in it as it has many nooks and crannys that you cannot get to. 

Am I missing something or do you just always have some solution left over in it?  Can hear it sloshing around when putting it in my van.

Many thanks

john martin

Re: Miniflex Lx
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 10:12:49 pm »
I think there's more pros to that than cons  ...
I was used small sandia machine which when u look into the clean tank ... you see all there is to the capacity.
But getting a miniflex then i poured in a larger bucket of water ... looked in ... where'd it go !
two more big buckets and still space .
So reach you hand into the empty tank ... there is not only pockets of space going down the front , but also right towards the back under the waste tank .
The front pocket is good in that the pump water siphon ( which you can remove ) is stuffed in there and is always well below low lever as well as being held in place firmly.
I would usually leave a couple of liters in there  , i dont back mount the machine as its so light i just lift it in upright .
But if i plan to take it upstairs for eg , i stick in the vacuum hose and suck the water pockets out to save the extra bit of weight .

Lewis Newby

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 10:19:46 pm »
Same design as the pro/turbo/storm and imo it's best to leave a bit of water in it,  on the occasions where I run out on a job the larger pumps can be a pain in the backside to clear and airlock on .

A nice feature is you can use a 25l can instead of a bucket and just drop those hoses into it instead of using the solution tank. or in the case of van mounting ,hook it up to a water tank with an inline strainer

DanW

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 07:29:11 pm »
Ok, so im not missing something then. Thanks guys