This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

TomCrowther

what size burner etc
« on: October 20, 2020, 05:22:39 pm »
Hi All.
I am going hot, or at least that's the plan. I have a trailer set up with a 500 litre tank and 21lpm Honda {as per 95% of peeps}, i want to be able to offer steam cleaning as an option. Not necessarily running the machine at full chat but up around the 18 lpm.
Should I be looking at Mazzoni's  25lpm? Ideally I would like advice from guys who have one already and can suggest what genny and what to avoid etc.
Cheers

Smudger

Re: what size burner etc
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 04:12:37 pm »
Yes - the general consensus is always go higher lpm- I have 2 Mazzoni hot boxes - you can do great work with them

A1 pressure washers have a really good deal on at present so if your serious I'd go to them now

Depending on what version you get - 240v - 110v or a 12v will determine a genny the 12v only need a battery to run or inverter off the van and the other 2 just a suitcase genny of 1kva

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

TomCrowther

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 06:30:35 pm »
Cheers Darran.
Did you need to upgrade your hoses when moving to hot?

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 07:35:39 am »
no - standard hose takes the heat ok
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

TomCrowther

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 02:12:55 pm »
Ta.
Going to make the investment and no doubt buy all the wrong bits as usual.