Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Leaflets, lead generation or google ads ?
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 10:12:11 pm »
And that’s coming from a bloke that sells leads 🤣🤣, if I was selling leads it would be any lead I got.

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2020, 06:39:41 am »
To be fair at least he is honest about it and not full of bull poop.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 12:19:23 pm »
And that’s coming from a bloke that sells leads 🤣🤣, if I was selling leads it would be any lead I got.

Most Canvassing or Advertising companies will literally sell you any load of pooe that comes in as they need to pay staff and  will do anything for money.

One of the main reasons i started selling my services was because i've been bitten badly twice from canvassing companies, and i thought that there was a gap in the market for a window cleaning advertising company that doesn't completely mug you off with crap or live up to their promises and guaranteees.  A company that actually fulfills what they say they will do, and offers decent service.  That is exactly what i offer.  I dont even need the money.   I make enough money from my window cleaning business, but i have spare time, and ofcourse money is always nice not going to turn it down.  My goal is to provide a service that is helpful to the growth of a window cleaner.  If i cannot offer them that or fulfill that, then i wont work with them.

I get that all of this is words and you probably wont believe me, but i believe there needs to be atleast one advertising company out there that actually provides good solid work, and that is my aim to achieve!!!

Words falling on deaf ears i fear.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2020, 01:27:35 pm »
Slightly related to this is the wheelie bin cleaner who does a few houses down our cul de sac.

he knocked on our door to tell us he cleans 4 bins down our street and all he needs is a couple more and everyone gets a cheaper price,  he talked like he was doing me a favour knocking on my door to tell me that I could save money by having my bin cleaned.

Funny thing was I was glad he called and I will save £2 a getting my bins cleaned from next month. (Funny how I save money by spending it😉)

I would not mind a window cleaner knocking on my door telling me he cleans down my street so can do mine at the same time, 

I think door knocking should be a constant thing done by window cleaners until they are cleaning every house down a street
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Steven Biggs

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2020, 09:24:51 pm »
Lead generation would be the last thing I would put any money into .