This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clever Forum Name

Re: Waterworks PowerUP3D button
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2020, 06:06:03 pm »
Well today i used the reel and the button started smoking away and it caused the switch to go into always "on" position.

Had to smash the controller to pieces to get it to stop! Second time ive done that. I'm 100% installing my own switch with a stop button to kill the power!

To get cables to go hot and smoke it will be drawing more than 30 amps so should have blown the fuse something isn’t right there we have not had any issues with 6 of theses reels , I would speak to Jordan

Dont understand that it’s in a 30 amp fuse if wired up correctly it’ should blow that and never smoke or keep going

I will check fuse but I don’t see why it would blow if it doesn’t pull more than 30amps?

They use two core wire which is getting very very hot and I feel that’s not rates properly.

I have. Resending me the same switches doesn’t fix anything. Talking to a few other users and on here there is issues clearly.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 03:55:08 pm »
Update -

Emma called me from waterworks and they're testing a new switch out. Once they're happy with it they are sending them out to all Power up 3D users. In the meantime they are reverting back to the yellow designed controllers.

zesty

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2020, 06:55:52 pm »
Update -

Emma called me from waterworks and they're testing a new switch out. Once they're happy with it they are sending them out to all Power up 3D users. In the meantime they are reverting back to the yellow designed controllers.

Good news.