This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clare Allison

One glove wears out before the other
« on: August 25, 2020, 10:20:56 pm »
Hello! Has anyone ever solved the problem of one rubber glove wearing out before the other, please? In my case, it's usually my right hand glove, I'm assuming it's because I'm right handed, and even though I try to use both hands equally, I must give my right hand more welly than my left, but left-handers must have the same problem too? I know people have posted similar questions in the past, here and on other forums (sorree!) but I can't see any reply that has a solution (apart from wearing a left hand glove inside out); has someone come up with any 'better' solution recently, please?
Thank You!

Smudger

Re: One glove wears out before the other
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 11:29:51 pm »
Are you talking about latex gloves?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Clare Allison

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 11:37:57 pm »
Sorry, should have been clearer! I mean the thicker Marigold-type rubber gloves that you're *supposed* to be able to use over and over again, and are *supposed* to last for ages, not the surgeony-type, thin, ones.

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 07:25:03 am »
I don't think anyone here wears them - I would try the contract cleaning section - altho thats a little on the slow side

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Clare Allison

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 01:50:33 pm »
Sorry, I'm new here! I hope it's OK if I (re-)post my question there.