This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tom20001

Re: who would you recommend for wfp system installation?
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2020, 04:34:56 pm »
Just buy the bits and stick it in yourself.... honestly

You`ll save a fortune and learn something in the process.

What you have to remember is all these systems are virtually the same, they use shurflo pumps and spring controllers and a leisure battery.

same as and loads of information on here about how to diy .  I done my this way and defo saved myself 2k +

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2020, 09:55:19 pm »
Always installed my own. Currently running a 350 L in a berlingo. Best thing I did was make myself a pump box. It contains a battery, ctek charger, spring controller, shurflo pump, strainer and quality stainless steel male hose locks. All housed in one of those 'really useful' storage boxes with a lid and handles. Benefit is its compact and easily removable if something needs fixing "on the bench" and swappable to other vans ( it's in its 3rd one now.) Other than that all you need do is secure a tank and a hose reel, with the money I've saved I've just treated myself to an electric one. 👍😊

tom20001

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2020, 03:21:27 pm »
I know its not rocket science but a massive advantage i felt of doing it yourself is you know and understand how everything works and the way it goes together when in the future you might need to do some troubleshooting. Ok it won't look as tidy and smooth as the way companies will do it for you(at least mine doesn't) but it's still neat and produces pure water 👍