Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Karl220282

Alltec advance 600 vs evolution
« on: August 13, 2020, 09:43:32 pm »
Have just finished my training a few days ago and passed my NCCA exam.
I am now looking at an Alltec machine and would like to know the differences pros and cons  with the Alltec advance 600 and the Alltec Evolution, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks Karl.

john martin

Re: Alltec advance 600 vs evolution
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 11:12:23 pm »
one has an Advance sticker on it  ... the other has an Evolution sticker   

same machine really  , the evolution has the option of a second 2000w heater inbuilt  , that seems to be the only option difference, im sure you could have the second  heater with an advance sticker if you asked  :) 

Karl220282

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 06:19:34 am »
Apart from that is that it? I saw on the builds that the advance has twin 5.7 motors with an option of making it triple vac, whilst the evolution says twin high power electric motors with no option of triple vac. Is the evolution using 5.7 motors?
Would the triple vac be worth it?
Also where is somewhere that is closest to Portsmouth regarding selling machines and servicing? Doesn’t have to be Alltec just thinking if I’m dealing with breakdowns and servicing it would be easier it it was near to me?
Thanks.

jmj

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 08:40:17 am »
Amtech UK are based in Burgess Hill, west sussex not far from you. They sell a good range of machines and servicing is onsite.