This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon w

Re: the most bizarre thing whilst cleaning windows
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2020, 04:36:28 pm »
Went to a block management block of nine flats that we clean three monthly for a property management company on Monday with an employee opened the garden flat side gate only to find the resident hanging by his neck from a tree.

:o

That Bristol?

Thornbury. Paramedic said he'd probably been there since Sunday night

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2020, 04:56:12 pm »
Not a nice one Simon!
It's a game of three halves!

Shrek

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2020, 09:21:38 pm »
Cleaning a customers living room windows, and noticed the woman customer sat on the settee , casually watching tv. German Shepard ragging it’s toy around , having a right good chew on it. Looked like a rubber bone 🦴, it ran up to the window and put its front paws on the window sill and the toy in its mouth. As I rinsed the window down , my eyes slowly focused on the toy bone 🦴 in the dogs mouth and realised it was a massive dildo with gigantic balls.
That was very bizarre , for me.

Craig 72

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2020, 04:55:24 pm »
I was cleaning a the windows of a church and the buildings related to it last week funnily enough.Thought I’d make an early start but when I got there 4 or 5 blokes were milling about outside.The priest then emerges and I heard him say that due to covid he had to take confessions outside in the car park.So one by one they went with the priest to an area in the car park right by where I was working and confessed their “sins”.They could clearly see me there,I wasn’t trying to eavesdrop.Couldnt believe some of the stuff I was hearing 😩.Totally bizarre.

NWH

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2020, 09:02:10 pm »
They weren’t confessing to giving there dildo to the dog to play with were they 🤣🤣🤣🤣