Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: We're going 100% direct debit... from August
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2020, 03:12:14 pm »
It’s the perfect time to give a customer the excuse to say no thanks and by the way things are a bit tight at the minute not knowing what’s going on etc can you leave it for now we will text you,remember this post and when it happens come back and give me a
Big kiss 😘

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2020, 03:20:29 pm »
It’s the perfect time to give a customer the excuse to say no thanks and by the way things are a bit tight at the minute not knowing what’s going on etc can you leave it for now we will text you,remember this post and when it happens come back and give me a
Big kiss 😘

most of the people i know have got more money than usual. more disposable income. and lots of good will towards local business
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

NWH

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2020, 03:35:31 pm »
I would just tread carefully the best game to play is the yeah I’m working but it’s not easy for any of us 1,start going round changing people over to direct debit and it’s going up X from now is not a great idea tbh.
People have money at the moment and I think people should remember that word moment,the wall is round the corner most will hit it from end of October early November. After that it’s winter and shorter days like I say I would hold back but it ain’t my business any changes like that should be made to a business when it’s rammed with work in this climate people have money but most of it’s from the government,furlough ends in October just in time for redundancies.