Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Budget gutter vac system 🤔
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2020, 10:42:10 pm »
I don’t like doing em they are dirty horrible ball ache jobs i only do them for regular customers,I do better cleaning their windows,why anyone would want to go round canvassing those jobs is beyond me. I’ve had the vac 5 years and I hate using it maybe I’d like the new sky vac  the base section looks like it’s more secure to the base pole but the one I have makes my testicles ache when using it,I get it out the van dirty it up a bit then clear most by hand 🤣🤣🤣🤣 💰

if you had staff then you wouldn't need to do them  🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2020, 11:03:35 pm »
Oh don’t worry I have help and that’s just the thing when people send out rabbits they end up pricing stuff for peanuts 🥜 and taking on terrace houses and 1 bed flats lol,you want to get out and clean some windows yourself the 10 quid a poppers might need to go up when you’re cleaning em 🤣🤣🤣.
Like I say I do gutters for regulars and that’s it I don’t want gutter jobs they make my balls ache,dirty horrible machines I’d rather clean windows that are already clean 🤣💰

NWH

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2020, 11:06:17 pm »
I interviewed 2 last week 1 couldn’t stop dribbling and the other one wanted his mum to pick him up at lunchtime 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🍼 🍼,I tell you what some of these people today  Saying they want work I’ve S**T bigger things out when I get home.

NWH

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2020, 11:08:57 pm »
I said to em you can have 20% of they daily take if we just canter he was happy with 120 notes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💰💰💰💰😳😳

Smudger

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2020, 11:13:14 pm »
😂😂😂😂😂😂
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

NWH

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2020, 11:21:09 pm »
🤣🤣👍 honestly you can’t buy em when they turn up I’m looking out the window waiting if they walk like Ray out of rain man or  Forest Gump I don’t answer the door,after a while in this game you can spot a cheesy bell in a split second.

Smudger

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2020, 01:57:32 pm »
🤣🤣👍 honestly you can’t buy em when they turn up I’m looking out the window waiting if they walk like Ray out of rain man or  Forest Gump I don’t answer the door,after a while in this game you can spot a cheesy bell in a split second.

yep your right you can defo spot them.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍

NWH

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2020, 05:18:48 pm »
You can easily sell gutter clearing with a vac though I know you can earn good money it’s just I don’t like doing them,most people looking for window cleaning jobs these days have very very long arms like Neanderthal man dragging their knuckles,I might give one of em a job just for clearing gutters from the ground 🤣🤣