Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jack Judd

Gutter Camera Ideas-Sky VAC £550 seems rude!
« on: July 01, 2020, 10:49:41 pm »
HI everyone,

Added Gutters to the window cleaning 5 years ago and use a vac etc, along with some pretty high ladders as I dont mind heights.
Have been taking pictures for customers from the ladders or straping an old Iphone to the carbon poles to record VDO.  Late 40's now and slowing down with the no fear outlook and have started investigating remote cameras.  Any recommendations as I'm sure there is better value than the Sky Vac soltion at £550.  I have 4 wifi security home cameras set up for cheaper than that.  Any ideas appreciated.  Jack.  :)

Richard iSparkle

Re: Gutter Camera Ideas-Sky VAC £550 seems rude!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 11:26:56 pm »
HI everyone,

Added Gutters to the window cleaning 5 years ago and use a vac etc, along with some pretty high ladders as I dont mind heights.
Have been taking pictures for customers from the ladders or straping an old Iphone to the carbon poles to record VDO.  Late 40's now and slowing down with the no fear outlook and have started investigating remote cameras.  Any recommendations as I'm sure there is better value than the Sky Vac soltion at £550.  I have 4 wifi security home cameras set up for cheaper than that.  Any ideas appreciated.  Jack.  :)

we use these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-HDR-AS50-Waterproof-Housing-SteadyShot/dp/B01A8QRVBQ/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=sony+action+cam&qid=1593642383&sr=8-3
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Smudger

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

carl stanton

Re: Gutter Camera Ideas-Sky VAC £550 seems rude!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 04:24:47 am »
I use the sky vac atom but as Darren said use a WiFi cam kinkier to your device

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152817230740

Found it great even dine some camera surveys at hight with it.