This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Spotfree

text local
« on: June 30, 2020, 03:29:33 pm »
Anyone else using this, and finding a small minority of customers claiming not to receive the text notification?

All mobile numbers checked and re-checked, text local charging for the messages, customers are still adamant they're not receiving.

Has anyone found this same thing? did you ever find out why?

I really CBA trying to remember to text the odd customer throughout the month.

Simon Trapani

Re: text local
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 05:55:20 pm »
I've had similar with Texmarketer incorporated into aworka. Never really got to the bottom of it. Half the time the custy had given  the wrong mobile number by one digit.  Also Textmarketer stopped allowing landlines. One custy I never got to the bottom of so got his wife's number instead. I'm sure a few were in bad reception areas because they would sometimes receive much later or the next day. 

Textmarketer has been much better lately. I'm not bending over any further for these customers though even though I actually lock my own gate. But obviously I don't need a window cleaner.

Stoots

Re: text local
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 07:05:00 pm »
yes it happens, i double check they have sent, sometimes it comes up as unknown or undelivered