This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: Grippa tank customer service
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2020, 09:35:56 pm »
It would seem someone is struggling to accept there are others on here with even bigger balls, who can successfully deal with staff and the day to day running of a business, earn more money and still operate like normal, rational adults!!🤔😆
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2020, 09:59:46 pm »
Complete nonsense this is my point entirely you tell me what a so called big boy with 5-10 employees is earning Net forget all the I run it as a proper business blah blah blah,I want to know what sort of money we are talking here because like I say I know window cleaning and I know what numbers can be done.
If you have a number of employees etc and premises you’ll obviously have large bills for the above reasons,I think I know the kind of pre tax profit the business owner is making forget all the I put the money back into the business to build it rubbish,what’s the Net for the owner after Tax.
I’m talking about domestic window cleaning here not cleaning the gherkin.

NWH

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2020, 10:07:17 pm »
It would seem someone is struggling to accept there are others on here with even bigger balls, who can successfully deal with staff and the day to day running of a business, earn more money and still operate like normal, rational adults!!🤔😆
That’s the thing I don’t think you earn more than the bloke with cream work on his own +1,even if you’ve a number of employees it means nout.
Let’s say you were to earn 50 grand more than that bloke before Tax add in hassle at work and away from it who’s winning,when you sit down and crunch the numbers with the crap all you are left with is someone who just looks successful.

Dave Willis

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2020, 10:39:02 pm »
So, are Grippatank any good?

Smudger

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2020, 10:53:19 pm »
Nigel loves to make it about himself doesn't he.....

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2020, 11:27:16 pm »
Yeah the old so called big boys retreat 🤣I would  love to see some Net numbers from em lol.

NWH

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2020, 11:28:38 pm »
150-175 pre Tax profit no better off than a good so called 1 man banjo 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2020, 11:52:07 pm »
Yeah the old so called big boys retreat 🤣I would  love to see some Net numbers from em lol.
Aye but some of these big boys will be sitting on their swivel chair in their office whilst your sweatin yer baws off doin the inside windows of a big house in the leafy suburbs🤣

AuRavelling79

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2020, 11:54:00 pm »
Aye but some of these big boys will be sitting on their swivel chair in their office whilst your sweatin yer baws off doin the inside windows of a big house in the leafy suburbs🤣

Oh Gawd! Don't start him off again.  ;D ;D ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Mike Burd

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2020, 05:59:11 am »
That's actually a good point. I bought myself a lovely office chair last year. £700 it cost. But I send my vans out without hot water and crank up reels that are falling apart. They share winter gloves.  It's about comfort and priorities. Mine!  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2020, 07:44:50 am »
I'm more than happy to comply with your request Nigel - not that I consider myself any superior to anyone else but you go first - post your details - Trading name - turn over - net profit etc...

It will be interesting as at times you do t appear (despite your boasting) to even afford to buy brushes on a regular basis....

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

deeege

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2020, 08:13:48 am »
I'm more than happy to comply with your request Nigel - not that I consider myself any superior to anyone else but you go first - post your details - Trading name - turn over - net profit etc...

It will be interesting as at times you do t appear (despite your boasting) to even afford to buy brushes on a regular basis....

Darran

0% chance he does that. Same reason as why he wouldn’t discuss why he didn’t apply for the (free) self employed grant. Fellas obviously a cash in hand cowboy scraping by.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Soupy

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2020, 08:31:54 am »
Blah blah blah.

Anyway, grippatank seemed to have sorted out my issue.

Thanks for the input.