This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

I use the 50 degree fan and I cant use anything else now took a bit of getting used to but whatever.  As for the noise it  sort of attracts  attention from passes by I have had walk ups because of the sound  personally I think it looks better than pencil cleaning  and I  certainly use less water  each to there own i haven't broke a pod yet but i broke 12 step jets in under 6 months  >:( so iam ok   thanks

Smudger

my fan jets were so loud i couldnt talk to one of my customers properly when she came out(i work and talk at the same time)......i had to shout!utterly ridiculous!

each to their own but im sticking with 2mm pencils..... :)
until next week  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

The only time I got a look was when using fans,the customer said years ago I don’t want my windows jet washed.

jk999

Is this a wind up especially dazmond i have been using fans for 25 years n never anything like your say ,how much you had to drink, seriously couldn't talk to customers because they are to loud people coming up to you about noise omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣stop it please my sides are splitting with all the laughter

Spruce

at least the customer knows your working  ;D

Darran

By wait until their windows start fogging up when the seals break down. Your jetwash caused this.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

lal

I use the 50 degree fan and I cant use anything else now took a bit of getting used to but whatever.  As for the noise it  sort of attracts  attention from passes by I have had walk ups because of the sound  personally I think it looks better than pencil cleaning  and I  certainly use less water  each to there own i haven't broke a pod yet but i broke 12 step jets in under 6 months  >:( so iam ok   thanks

I also use the 50 degree Fanjets, i tried the 100 degree Fanjets, but couldn't get on with them, i found them to be too
powerful with overspray, i couldn't control the rinse like i can with the 50 degree Fans.

dazmond

Is this a wind especially dazmond i have been using fans for 25 years n never anything like your say ,how much you had to drink, seriously couldn't talk to customers because they are to loud people coming up to you about noise omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣stop it please my sides are splitting with all the laughter

Nobody was using wfp over here in 1995 were they?.....maybe you were the first......😀
price higher/work harder!

CleanClear

I only use fans. I don't do an "off the glass rinse", the fans do it for you in the scrub. No complaints so far.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

jk999

Yep one of the first to use wfp best thing i ever did

M & C Window Cleaning

Been using fanjets for several years now and don't have any of the problems usually attributed to them. Today I stuck a couple of 2mm pencil capsules in my brush to see if I could get on with them again. I really liked them on small windows but hated them on larger windows. I just cannot get the same rinse as I can with fans without whacking the flow right up. They were not too bad on hydrophilic glass but were awful on hydrophobic. Really slowed me down and used a lot more water. Back to fans tomorrow.

Have to say though that although I don't mind the sound of 100 degree fans I do prefer the quiet sound of the pencils