Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

carpetmonsters

Kirby
« on: May 24, 2020, 07:34:50 pm »
 Hi I have seen a g5 kirby for sale £30  are they worth getting

Thanks

mjm

Re: Kirby
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 09:55:18 pm »
I used to be a salesman  20 years ago for kerby cleaners I was told to leave after not selling anything I thought there were poop then and there good now fire lighters  so if you want to spend £30 on fire lighters please do it you can go to lifkvand buy cheaper lighters   only my opinion

Hope it helps you

Stay healthy

Regards

Michael

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 06:38:48 am »
My old girlfriend sold Kirbys for 5yrs, she was really good at it and we had a few holidays to Kirby Conventions around the world.

I think they are good but very heavy, a good twin motor vacuum will be better and lighter
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

carpetmonsters

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 12:01:57 pm »
Thanks for the replies I dont rate sebo but what else is there

john martin

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 12:29:16 pm »
I think Kirby's are amazing in terms of build quality ,and the self drive . For 30 you can't go wrong ...provided everything on it works .     
The housewife's just want lightweight rechargeable sticks so they can be a bargain as they are out of fashion .
Mine has not being on the van in couple of years since a minor thing went ,the belt I think .
But I don't vacuum much , or I do with the portable , vacuuming is I highly rated by those selling vacuums I find   :o

carpetmonsters

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 04:22:34 pm »
Hi John 90% of my work is vlm thats why I need the best vacuum