Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: Initial reactions/thoughts
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2020, 07:09:00 pm »
There’s a Toby Carvery on top of Helvellyn.

nathankaye

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2020, 08:06:19 pm »
Mate,  does it matter how many national parks I drive to.  Ideally i would have drove over 8 hrs round trip to go where I would truly liked to have, but sadly scotland is still on lock down, along with wales.
So it was this beauty spot I picked so we could enjoy a day out, paddling or getting the inflatable boat out on the lake.  Either way, guess what, my family really enjoyed it and we broke no laws, no social protocols in doing so.  Unlike when i do my weekly shop at asda where I do come into wayyyyyy more contact with people who dont seem to mind standing right next to you to grab something of the shelve 😡😏
Stop sucking on lemons and trying to find things  to moan about.   

Like I said mate, if you’re happy driving 3 hours to a national park that has specifically asked for visitors to stay away for the time being, you crack on. I personally think that’s mental but each to their own.

Like I said, their websites have changed after the hottest day recorded and everybody went out.  I know as I checked before going to make sure we was ok to do so.  Plus, who would want to drive 3 hrs just to get their and find it all shut to visitors 😎😎🤷‍♂️😏

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Mike Burd

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2020, 08:07:49 pm »
Mate,  does it matter how many national parks I drive to.  Ideally i would have drove over 8 hrs round trip to go where I would truly liked to have, but sadly scotland is still on lock down, along with wales.
So it was this beauty spot I picked so we could enjoy a day out, paddling or getting the inflatable boat out on the lake.  Either way, guess what, my family really enjoyed it and we broke no laws, no social protocols in doing so.  Unlike when i do my weekly shop at asda where I do come into wayyyyyy more contact with people who dont seem to mind standing right next to you to grab something of the shelve 😡😏
Stop sucking on lemons and trying to find things  to moan about.   

Like I said mate, if you’re happy driving 3 hours to a national park that has specifically asked for visitors to stay away for the time being, you crack on. I personally think that’s mental but each to their own.

Like I said, their websites have changed after the hottest day recorded and everybody went out.  I know as I checked before going to make sure we was ok to do so.  Plus, who would want to drive 3 hrs just to get their and find it all shut to visitors 😎😎🤷‍♂️😏
It isn’t your fault. You applied your common sense and so did tens of thousands of others. The main thing is you stayed alert I hope.

nathankaye

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2020, 08:15:28 pm »
Have I got this right.?
You sold work off, your van, ro and wfp equipment just keeping some trad stuff.
Now have just bought /replaced  a wfp and trolley etc.  that you've only just sold and have to beg water off a mate.?

TBK... Does it raise concerns about the decision making process going on here?

;D ;D ;D
Slightly doesnt it.

Initially when i planned this, rather than sell the final small section off. I thought it was just the odd window above the conservatory which I would be missing out. No big deal really.
Then I came to clean the houses and forgot about a couple more awkward ones and a particularly challenging garden of slopes which isnt ideal for ladder work.  So a back pack n pole for those would suit me fine.
Its a good job that i sold everything else for the price I did then isnt it.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2020, 09:50:31 pm »
Nathan, you still haven’t told us how much you sold your round and van for?

£50? Or what?

???

nathankaye

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2020, 11:20:24 pm »

£50? Or what?

???

Thought the code on here was not to talk money
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2020, 01:14:35 am »

£50? Or what?

???
He swapped the lot for this hog, it does 70miles to the gallon.

nathankaye

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2020, 02:32:53 am »

£50? Or what?

???
He swapped the lot for this hog, it does 70miles to the gallon.

Hey, dont knock it. My trailer fits nicely to the back for my ladders.  Its a great advertisement gimmick

;D  ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

harleyman

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2020, 05:35:08 am »
I think your a window cleaning junky your rattling already you might has well go all the way and get a van set up ..you know you want to its in your blood👍

CleanClear

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2020, 11:27:59 pm »

£50? Or what?

???

If you look at his facebook page which he has linked, it has a pinned video that seems to suggest this is a temporary measure and he'll be back soon , maybe........... Infact it suggests his "round" is being looked after by some other people rather than being outright "sold". Here's the video..........https://www.facebook.com/1NKServices/videos/1597998030377108
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

deeege

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2020, 12:00:32 am »

£50? Or what?

???

If you look at his facebook page which he has linked, it has a pinned video that seems to suggest this is a temporary measure and he'll be back soon , maybe........... Infact it suggests his "round" is being looked after by some other people rather than being outright "sold". Here's the video..........https://www.facebook.com/1NKServices/videos/1597998030377108

I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s sold his round as an asset because he’s skint. I called it as soon as it went up for sale.

Imagine being a customer of Nathan’s and watching that video, being drawn into the discussion of passing work on and someone else taking over etc etc.  Some things need to be kept private and simple mate I’m afraid, I cringed all the way through that video.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

nathankaye

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2020, 12:10:25 am »

£50? Or what?

???

Thats absolutely true.  The reason being is thatbit helps the guys who have spent a lot of money buying my work to keep the work.  They are more liable to stick with the guys
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2020, 12:16:27 am »

£50? Or what?

???

I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s sold his round as an asset because he’s skint. I called it as soon as it went up for sale.

Imagine being a customer of Nathan’s and watching that video, being drawn into the discussion of passing work on and someone else taking over etc etc.  Some things need to be kept private and simple mate I’m afraid, I cringed all the way through that video.

Its called PR mate. I know a lot of my clients and I have had them for many a years. A good proportion since I first started.

However, lol you guys can come to whatever conclusions you want to
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2020, 12:28:39 am »
We will, you seem to forget there is a lot of experienced guys here, you just have too much waffle and bluster

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2020, 01:55:25 am »
True, but the least they can do is leave a like on my page when they visit it perhaps as well 😉👍
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk