Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Alltec discovery day & ncca roadshow
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 08:22:53 am »
I have to agree with Neil

angie

Paul Brennan

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 08:44:09 pm »
I bought this stuff on EBay and it contained trademarked material by Solutions UK. I checked with them and no permission had been sought. Don't leave anything other than positive feedback though, unless you like being insulted!
Paul

the red carpet

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 03:54:53 pm »
Iv booked up on both, ncca on the 18th and discovery day on the 19th
So if any of you do end up going i will see you there

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 09:14:51 pm »
fasttrack is excellent if you do what you are supposed to do
i followed it and with amazing success

currently booked solid for 3 weeks

try it , you might be surprised!!!!!!!!!!

p.s i now get quality jobs at the prices i want.

Martin_Riley

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 11:13:07 pm »
Hi Red Carpet. Look forward to seeing you there as I'm up to see some old friends. PS Hi Colin how are you? are you going to make it? Martin :)
Martin J Riley, Tiverton, Devon, NCCA, IICRC

david holland

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2006, 01:13:44 am »
please please do not go on this - it will entice you to spend some money - to make you earn even more money - go figure !!!!!

David

Len Gribble

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2006, 02:32:19 am »
If you have never been worth a visit then you can make up your own mind!
Wish they were done over a weekend would make more sense

Colin

Can you quantify (i now get quality jobs at the prices i want) I understand last bit (Think all gets that if not a fool) but the first bit at a loss quality jobs! Bit double Dutch.

David

How’s life, are you going too the sdo in Essex.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

craigp

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 07:35:41 am »
im not on FT and booked up for 3 weeks.

come on len, theres good jobs and bad jobs, he means high end lightly soiled etc.

some have found (i been told) that FT requires more spending and extra work than is worth it for the return.

maybe thats a recent phomanon cus theres tooo many, cover one city.

the red carpet

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 08:16:16 am »
Len, they do do them of a weekend its on again on sat 22nd

Craig, same here iv been fully booked for the last three weeks without f/t, but im going there with a open mind you never know what you might pick up

bennymon

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2006, 09:58:54 am »
hi folks where do the seminars take place

the red carpet

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 02:59:44 pm »
Alltec
royston, hertfordshire

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 10:19:37 pm »
if you are like Colin who may be doing 2k a week without breaking a sweat then don't go.

Shaun

craigp

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 10:27:53 pm »
but colin is on it.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 10:29:29 pm »
Colin WAS on it, he learned what he needed and then.....

Shaun

craigp

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 10:31:44 pm »
ah..  i think you can learn all thats needed without doing FT, its all out there.

do you they say corny stuff like, 'open a window of opportunity' on FT? lol

Mike Halliday

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2006, 08:29:42 am »
Why do people make such a big deal about how long in advanced they are booked up, whether you're booked up a week in advanced or 3 weeks you still make the same amount of money.

one of JPs tapes of the month said if you are booked up well in advance then your not charging enough.

If you are booked up 3 week in advance then you are a slave to your business, my wife has a been given a day of next week so we are going shopping in York and then having a lunch by the river I can do this because I'm only booked up a week in advance.

some of you need to start controlling your marketing, if you start getting too far ahead with your appointments then cut it back,

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

carpetclean

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2006, 09:57:32 am »
i agree with you mike pointless having too many bookings that you cant control . also we all need time to chill now and again. i have been so busy of late and now have decided to take the weekends off to spend time with the family and also not work too long in the  day as i used to . i am finished by 2 or 3 in the afternoon so i can spend time with the kids, they are only young once.
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2006, 11:57:34 am »
Why do people make such a big deal about how long in advanced they are booked up, whether you're booked up a week in advanced or 3 weeks you still make the same amount of money.

one of JPs tapes of the month said if you are booked up well in advance then your not charging enough.

If you are booked up 3 week in advance then you are a slave to your business, my wife has a been given a day of next week so we are going shopping in York and then having a lunch by the river I can do this because I'm only booked up a week in advance.

some of you need to start controlling your marketing, if you start getting too far ahead with your appointments then cut it back,

Mike

If they are booked up for three weeks that is excellent.

It now gives them the opportunity to start increasing their prices and risk loosing a few sales.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2006, 12:05:14 pm »

Mike

If they are booked up for three weeks that is excellent. But agree it comprmises your life style and flexiability.

It now gives them the opportunity to start increasing their prices and risk loosing a few sales.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2006, 01:01:09 pm »
Ian, you thought your answer was so good you felt the need to quote yourself ;) ;)

if they do then fantastic, but lets get away from the stereotypical way of thinking that success is measured by how much work you've got booked in

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk