This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee GLS

Re: Informing customers
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2020, 09:45:42 pm »
I’ve felt the same stopped on Tuesday last week, then went out Thursday, felt uncomfortable cleaning, over the weekend I thought about it and decided to post a letter through customers houses who I didn’t have their number for and text the rest. I have 4 ask me not to while I’m the current situation rest have been fine, I’ve worked the last two days and I feel like I’m back to normal. I’m not going to drop letter or Mention covid-19 in any texts now, I’m just going to carry on as normal, posting letter this week have given me confidence to just carry on as normal but take extra care with hand washing and social distancing

Missing Link

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2020, 09:46:16 pm »
Have you got a science-led stat for this?
You talk some rubbish. You shouldn't be dishing out false information like that.

It's just common sense.

It's hard to infect people when you're not in contact with them.  Viruses are unseen killers, but they're not magic; they can't travel through walls.

Just follow the science-led guidelines and we'll all be safe.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

G Griffin

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2020, 10:02:16 pm »
You talk some rubbish. You shouldn't be dishing out false information like that.

It's just common sense.

It's hard to infect people when you're not in contact with them.
No it's not.
That's why some can't be trusted to use 'common sense'.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

harleyman

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2020, 01:45:45 pm »
Got 2 new cutys this morning on a new build site I posted a month ago asking if I am taking on new customers of course so went thrugh details  I've told them  I'v halted work for a couple of week both agreed  one said well done others ok with it so all is doom and gloom ..

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2020, 07:08:18 pm »
over the past 2 afternoons I have been texting customers saying I will be off until the CV eases off, the response so far has been brilliant and they all say we will wait for you and stay safe. (still loads more to do)

One lady who owed my for the last clean £18  replied "Hi Jay sorry for delay I had paid £36 in your account to pay for the next visit in advance as I thought it would help you out in these difficult times
How nice is that?

dazmond

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2020, 08:38:48 pm »
over the past 2 afternoons I have been texting customers saying I will be off until the CV eases off, the response so far has been brilliant and they all say we will wait for you and stay safe. (still loads more to do)

One lady who owed my for the last clean £18  replied "Hi Jay sorry for delay I had paid £36 in your account to pay for the next visit in advance as I thought it would help you out in these difficult times
How nice is that?

good luck with your 12 week isolation mate.....hope you stay safe.....
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2020, 09:59:21 pm »
So ... first day for me today.

Included a couple of custies who didn't respond to my letter and they were fine too. Out again tomorrow.

In general they are all very stringent about 2 metres distance but that is about it.

What I did find was that it was a slower more pleasant day (I'm not worried about how much I do as long as I am north of £200 ) and it's obvious some of the older locked in ones want to chat. Also I find that houses that take me say 20 minutes for £20 (and whose owners are working from home etc) then I feel the need to take a bit longer than I would if they were out so I take more time and go back and wipe down the cills when I know I don't need to so they don't think they are paying too much!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Missing Link

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2020, 10:35:33 pm »

It's just common sense.

No it's not.

Yes, it's hard to infect people you're not in contact with.

Which is why we have the social distancing guidelines.  You put distance between yourself and  other people so you don't infect them, or they you.

This is basic stuff, Griff.  Would you like me to link you to the guidelines?

G Griffin

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2020, 10:56:32 pm »

It's just common sense.

No it's not.

Yes, it's hard to infect people you're not in contact with.

Which is why we have the social distancing guidelines.  You put distance between yourself and  other people so you don't infect them, or they you.

This is basic stuff, Griff.  Would you like me to link you to the guidelines?
You're in contact with everyone in a supermarket then?
I bet David'll starve to death waiting for you to get back. Hugging and high fiving your way down all the aisles.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missing Link

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2020, 11:38:54 pm »
You're in contact with everyone in a supermarket then?
I bet David'll starve to death waiting for you to get back. Hugging and high fiving your way down all the aisles.

Fascinating.

You're back to posting incoherence and you were doing so well.

:'(