Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*Hector*

Re: FAO the a workers
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2020, 05:29:26 pm »
Nope, it would be silly going out if you're going to get close enough to the public to need a face mask.
So you can control the public too?
What if you get one of those now famed lockdown walk ups that approach you when you're working because their window is a week late?
Do you toss your pole on the floor (ooh err) and back away shouting 'get back, get back'?
So you wear a face mask every time you leave the house?
I'm not leaving the house so I don't have to.
Can anyone answer me?

yes mate...

If anyone comes towards me.... I cough and say out loud,     ' I've not been right since that holiday in Changi..... now how can I help you mate?'
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

CleanClear

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2020, 05:42:43 pm »
Nope, it would be silly going out if you're going to get close enough to the public to need a face mask.
What if you get one of those now famed lockdown walk ups that approach you when you're working because their window is a week late?
Do you toss your pole on the floor (ooh err) and back away shouting 'get back, get back'?
Can anyone answer me?

yes mate...

If anyone comes towards me.... I cough and say out loud,     ' I've not been right since that holiday in Changi..... now how can I help you mate?'

Just pull your pants up from around your ankles and you'll find they'll approach you.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2020, 05:50:05 pm »
Can anyone answer me?

Yes, stop being a self righteous buffoon and realise that its not hard for an experienced shiner to work away without coming into contact with others , most of my customers are still out working and the ones who aren't seem to have enough sense to keep out of my way.
So only experienced shiners- I love that word- should be out working? How are you going to measure this experience?

I can believe that.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2020, 05:51:29 pm »
Can anyone answer me?

Yes, stop being a self righteous buffoon and realise that its not hard for an experienced shiner to work away without coming into contact with others , most of my customers are still out working and the ones who aren't seem to have enough sense to keep out of my way.
So only experienced shiners- I love that word- should be out working? How are you going to measure this experience?

I can believe that.

Someones on form today   ;D ;D ;D ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Dry Clean

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2020, 10:22:49 pm »
Can anyone answer me?

I can believe that.

Experience as in knowing your round, for instance I tend to know which of my property's will have people at home and which wont, obviously its not an exact science or essential but it all helps.
Now stop making silly assumptions, just because you haven't a clue doesn't mean the rest of us are the same, experienced or other.

Missing Link

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2020, 10:33:51 pm »
It might be easy but tell how you do it or how you'd do it if it happened.

This is incoherent.

Would you like to try again?
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

G Griffin

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2020, 12:00:46 am »
Can anyone answer me?

I can believe that.

Experience as in knowing your round, for instance I tend to know which of my property's will have people at home and which wont, obviously its not an exact science or essential but it all helps.
Now stop making silly assumptions, just because you haven't a clue doesn't mean the rest of us are the same, experienced or other.
You tend to know? Is it enough to tend to know? We like science, too, Dryo.
If you don't think that it's essential to be socially distant then you should stay at home.
Stay home.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2020, 12:02:58 am »
It might be easy but tell how you do it or how you'd do it if it happened.

This is incoherent.

Would you like to try again?
Oh, I missed the word 'me' out.
Isn't that typical? I'm always putting others before myself.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2020, 01:19:36 am »
I hope you're not going to evict them if they fall into arrears with their rents.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐