Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanClear

Re: Metro Newspaper Confirms Gov Says Window Cleaners Can Work...
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2020, 10:06:50 am »

The Govt didn’t let false mis-information spread last week. The Govt cant control people from making up lies, mis-representing the truth, twisting reality and spreading of fake news.

They did say "only key workers" , then changed it.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

CleanClear

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2020, 10:10:19 am »

In my own facebook feed, the only comment I've seen about non-essential key workers working (it was builders he was referring to) was from a guy I shared a room with in the army.

He's currently living in a hostel and on benefits with an alcohol problem.

And he was never the sharpest tool in the box.

The ones commenting on social media probably fit much of that description.

https://www.facebook.com/PaigntonPolice/

*Status*--------Currently Online---------

johnny bravo

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2020, 10:10:56 am »
does that include forums also   haha

Missing Link

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2020, 10:14:41 am »

In my own facebook feed, the only comment I've seen about non-essential key workers working (it was builders he was referring to) was from a guy I shared a room with in the army.

He's currently living in a hostel and on benefits with an alcohol problem.

And he was never the sharpest tool in the box.

The ones commenting on social media probably fit much of that description.

https://www.facebook.com/PaigntonPolice/

Coppers are never traditionally known for their intelligence.

Just educate them.

But to be honest, it's rare you see a copper, apart from the three I saw last week in Tesco's garage area, all stood together ignoring the 2 metre distancing rules.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Dave Willis

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2020, 10:17:23 am »
The way I see it: basically the country shouldn’t move, we’ve got to try and stop the spread. We can work if we choose, I choose not to for now.
We can kiss good bye to our summer holidays, easter holiday, spring bank holiday. So not only are we saving on spending out for five star holidays this year we are also being given a little bonus too.
For me I’m having my break early, getting some bike rides in, relaxing, taking my holiday now seeing how it all pans out and having a laugh at some of the dipsticks that frequent this forum.

NBwcs

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2020, 10:17:33 am »
How much more confirmation do you need?
You're all sat there, in your work boots, chewing your nails, watching Loose Women and waiting for them to tell you 'n' all.
Self doubting snowflakes.
Believe in yourselves, you are 'exceptions'
I'm waiting for Bojo to personally knock on all my customers doors and tell them it's OK for Nick to clean your windows, just to be on the safe side.

Missing Link

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2020, 10:25:35 am »
The way I see it: basically the country shouldn’t move, we’ve got to try and stop the spread.

Why don't you let the Scientific Advisory for Emergencies group know your thoughts?  Also let the Chief Medical Officer and the Chief Scientific Officer know.

They're the ones driving government policy based on years of study and research.

I'm sure they could do with a laugh. ;D

Missing Link

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2020, 10:27:26 am »
The way I see it: basically the country shouldn’t move,

For me I’m having my break early, getting some bike rides in,

Can you see it?

;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2020, 10:29:45 am »
My real name is Alana Morrisette

Slacky

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2020, 10:49:57 am »

The Govt didn’t let false mis-information spread last week. The Govt cant control people from making up lies, mis-representing the truth, twisting reality and spreading of fake news.

They did say "only key workers" , then changed it.

Is there a yawn emoticon.

I don’t think that’s letting mis-information  be spread. Perhaps if they hadn’t changed it, but they did. People’s attitude in expecting perfection is remarkable.

Stoots

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2020, 11:32:37 am »
CleanClear..........

I’m not one to gloat...... but it is funny that your arguments and all of the arguments of the “shame brigade” who have been pressuring others to stay at home are now crumbling.

Also guys....... were not gonna get this 80% grant. I can see it coming a mile off.

If you can’t afford to have 6 months off work, then got to work, but work safely. Practice social distancing, and then come home at night and isolate yourselves.

We can’t do anymore that that.

Hey, i'm agreeing with you. There's plenty of people who cannot afford to stay off, i wouldn't expect anyone to sit at home and starve or run out of bills money. Thats a dilema in itself. People who do have savings however and gloating get out to work its great whats wrong with ya's.... is a different thing though.

Anyway as the daily briefings change, i reckon it'll be the Downing street cat giving the briefing in a few days ordering a stricter lockdown.  ;D

I have some savings but b******s to sitting around for 6 months watching it all dwindle away if I can do anything about it I.e go to work.  Been trying to save for a mortgage. Not too bad if you've been promised gov help, but as of now for me doesn't look like I'll be getting naff all.

G Griffin

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2020, 11:34:39 am »
CleanClear..........

I’m not one to gloat...... but it is funny that your arguments and all of the arguments of the “shame brigade” who have been pressuring others to stay at home are now crumbling.

Also guys....... were not gonna get this 80% grant. I can see it coming a mile off.
Who's crumbling here?
I'd love to play poker with some of you lot!
You're making up excuses to go to work. Just go to work.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

jk999

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2020, 06:43:13 pm »
😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷👍